3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yosya1975 22.11.21 12:21 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Another year has passed with a wonderful simulator "Euro Truck Simulator 2". No matter how much we scold him for the old engine, for the high cost of DLC (in particular Scandinavia), it still remains the most popular (in the field of cargo transportation) simulator. I want to thank all MODODELS, FIXODELS, creators of VIDEO PRESENTATIONS CARDS and MODES for their painstaking work and hard work! With your adjustments to the simulator, it becomes much more interesting, the automotive world is richer, and we, ordinary users, are happier. I don’t know how long ETS2 would have existed without VOVANGT4 fixes! Not a single map, not a single tractor would work without its fixes, additions and just good advice. And what are VEL800 VIDEO PRESENTATIONS - Hollywood has a rest! Thank you guys, I want to congratulate all dalnoboi with a NEW YEAR! I hope that for more than one year we will surf the simulator maps, communicate here and get a lot of impressions from the game! And most importantly: in front of the monitor - to drive as in life, but in life, while driving - remember that you are not in front of the monitor !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly7469 22.11.21

All Happy New Years!)))))

r
regeger 22.11.21

yosya1975
anatoliy7469
with coming, my friends! The first positive topic today. Thanks!)

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Holiday greetings.)

D
Duga1974 22.11.21

Happy new year friends!!!

E
Elman 85 22.11.21

Happy New Years, my dear friends!

l
lexa51064 22.11.21

Holiday greetings.)

A
Auld 22.11.21

Guys, so that in the New Year all your dreams, health, happiness, and all the best will come true. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Once again, all the best !!!

v
vigo24 22.11.21

Happy New Year to everybody

d
dennise 22.11.21

Holiday greetings!!!!

s
sаnic 22.11.21

And the game is shit. Boring and dull gameplay. And why wish good for the new year? You don't give a damn about others.

N
Nevidal 22.11.21

All a Happy New Year!

B
Beibit Aytenov 22.11.21

good time of day people all happy new year all once, mod-rom and the player I wish you all the best in this life and of course free dls

S
Schrager 22.11.21

Happy New Year

b
b6611 22.11.21

yosya1975 I
join and subscribe to every word, period and comma! All colleagues with the coming New Year!
... And how I would like that this year would still return reason to people, houses and the World = peace and order, and
life again filled with content and meaning. Peace and happiness.

g
gans194 22.11.21

Good luck guys in the new year !! It's good to meet and spend this year, good luck on the road and in life !! All truckers with a holiday!

d
danilkamaster 22.11.21

good luck happiness joy to all of you !!!! in the new 2016 !!! dear fellow truckers))

B
Brigadier_87 22.11.21

Happy New Year 2016 everyone :) And Happy New Year to the Administration of this site, I wish you success and new achievements this year, we are glad that such a site exists and will exist and please us with new mods, games and news !!!!