3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
COMBINe 22.11.21 12:21 am

All Half-Life Happy New Year v2 (Half-Life 2)

Go.
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 22.11.21

ATP, you are the same

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 22.11.21

Thanks chtol ...

A
Alert 22.11.21

OK.

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

// lol, PG is finally generating previews, I was already scared that I filled in the jpeg version twice
// ugh, I forgot to turn off the counter
// Shl: the letters are a little crooked, because I added each one separately

C
COMBINe 22.11.21

omg, what kind of card?

C
Cvoxalury 22.11.21

If someone with their presence increased the population of New Year's batch of forum, they would know what kind of card.

All with the upcoming holiday!

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

Does Alex know for sure?))

This is a remake of QuakeLive's Winter's Edge (which, in turn, is a remake of q2dm1) for the first Half-Life. (Not hl2dm_wintersedge.) For the screen, I changed the QL logo to a lambda (what a blessing that this is a sprite and the map itself did not have to be recompiled, otherwise I would have to wait about an hour or more), in PhotoFiltre I lowered the gamma and added an inscription. You can download it in this package.

C
Combine 999 22.11.21

Happy New Year, everyone.

N
N-ero 22.11.21

Yes, Happy Autumn Festival ^ W ^ W Happy New Year to you all.

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

Nero lost in time?))
As I understand you - for the very year flew by unnoticed% (

N
N-ero 22.11.21

Nero got lost in time?))
No, I'm all ironic about the weather. No snow, no new year.
And the year really passed very quickly, especially the second half.

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

No snow, no new year.
Yes, I have the same bullshit. Although about a week ago, the snow fell - only once and a little. And now, for about a week, continuous fogs o_O
// but in general, in our sunny south, snow almost never falls for the new year (despite the fact that there may well be snowfalls before NG, sometimes even heavy ones), we are used to ...

s
specter from TM 22.11.21

all of a sudden, hapi newers to everyone,
if someone wants New Year's mixes, shake alexa, I can't host a
byzeway, they took me here to draw a comic strip, but I can't draw at all, so it's not for the faint of heart

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

if someone wants New Year's mixes, shake alexa, I can't host
I was just thinking to ask))

not for the faint of heart
Yeah)) I barely realized what was shown on the 6th frame, I guessed to look at the frame on the left and understood. But I chose the colors well.

N
Nihiliant 22.11.21

The old year disappears into the void. There is no hope for the coming year. Nothing can be changed. Everything is lost. Death is inevitable.

Congratulations on the coming!

C
Combine 999 22.11.21

Happy New Year.

s
specter from TM 22.11.21

with the immigrant

T
Tupas 22.11.21

Yes, with the come to all.

C
COMBINe 22.11.21

ap.
Well, another year without chl flew by. however, the forum demonstrates tremendous vitality.
It's not a secret for anyone that chl3 is already in development. I wish in the coming year of release, or at least an announcement, or at least new information on our favorite game, to open a new chapter in the life of the forum, to continue discussing the personality of Jimmy, to find all the secrets and easter eggs of the game, and, perhaps, even to evaluate new works our writers.
holiday greetings!

C
Cvoxalury 22.11.21

Forum viable and hardened.

The old year disappears into the void. There is no hope for the coming year. Nothing can be changed. Everything is lost. Death is inevitable.

Congratulations on the coming! (with)