3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21 12:21 am

How many nuclear bombs have fallen on Massachusetts? (Fallout 4)

Well, we saw the explosion of one bomb at the very beginning of the game, it exploded in the Luminous Sea. I wonder why the sea? There used to be water? But not the point. The Cabbot terminal says that no bombs fell on Boston, and one bomb destroyed the entire state. But where, then, does the crater in Cambridge come from?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
I can definitely say that there was no water there.

B
BredaKing 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
Concerning the sea: because the acidic green fog from the bird's flight altitude could create the impression of a water surface, albeit somewhat not typical. Purely my personal opinion, there is no official information on this matter.

A
Apokalipsis113 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
I wonder why the sea?
There is an underground bunker with a bunch of bombs. Most likely he was bombed.

W
Wise fool 22.11.21

Misha Cherik The
bomb, whose mushroom was seen while descending into the shelter 111, did not actually fall in the glowing sea, it fell south of the shelter. In the direction she fell southeast of the shelter. There is another crater south of Boston, next to the freeway. Atoms Crater in the northeast of the map. I don’t remember where, it seems in the west of the map, I met another crater, with a doctor-ghoul living in it. When bombarded, craters are left in which water (precipitation and groundwater) and heavy decay products of nuclear fuel / charge accumulate. Irradiated objects emit light and radiation: water, ghouls, animals. The Luminous Sea is so named because a lot of radiation and water have accumulated in its craters, it emits both light and radiation.

Y
Youxyxol 22.11.21

Military objects in the case of a total atomic f *** ing are primary targets, therefore, the most powerful bomb was charged into the ICBM warehouse / mine in the glowing sea. The remaining craters could have been secondary targets, at which a smaller charge was fired, but what's there to bomb in Cambridge? Possible ground failure. As for the others, I do not know. Apparently I haven't covered everything yet.