3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kot leopold 22.11.21 12:21 am

In which part did you like the soundtrack the most? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The title of the topic speaks for itself, express your opinions. In my opinion, The Assassins of Kings is the best audio work, some compositions cause goosebumps (scene on the ship from the introductory trailer, theme on the menu, Dragon Battle). In the Wild Hunt, the sound, oddly enough, did not catch me, not a single track was actually remembered, although everyone seems to be praising it. I was glad that even from the time of the first witcher in the subsequent parts, background music in the villages has been preserved, although it has been altered.
37 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niko71790 22.11.21

King of the World
Well, the battle for Vergen will be remembered for a long time, I don't know. Plus in the first chapter there is music while walking in the woods.

-
-SERGEY- 22.11.21

In all parts, the music is gorgeous, like all sounds. Surround sound is also cool here. With 5.1 acoustics, you feel right in the woods.

A
Altanhan 22.11.21

The gypsies from Percival ruined the soundtrack to The Witcher 3, you can safely throw out this ethnic homno.
But the orchestral epic music is on top, it's a pity that not enough!

[
[CYBERPUNK] 22.11.21

In the third part I liked the musical accompaniment most of all.

F
FunMC 22.11.21

Of course, in 3, accompanying music both in battles and in the world at the highest level.

_
__hv__ 22.11.21

Each part has suitable tracks, but the theme in the main menu of the first Witcher cannot be surpassed by the rest

B
Black Griffin 22.11.21

Well, if you put them in places, then in 3 parts of the game, then in 2 and finally in 1. In each part of the game there are especially memorable compositions. In Witcher 3, I probably liked 90% of the soundtrack, very epic and atmospheric. Therefore, for me, he comes first.

T
Temporum 22.11.21

Friends, what about this sound from The Assassins of Kings, which sounds in some scenes of the 3rd part of the
Sorceresses - Adam Skorupa & Krzyzsztof Wierzynkiewicz

In my opinion, this is the most memorable melody from the game

I
Igor 2013 22.11.21

I support wholeheartedly

U
UNATCO 22.11.21

remember the most 3 means the best 3

W
Wild rider 22.11.21

In the third, perhaps. For the folk turned out to be good.

Well, and my beloved, from which just goosebumps

came across. The first one also came across gorgeous compositions, most of all I liked this one.

At the same time, there were also those that I could not stand. From the music on the menu and in the swamps, I just wanted to hang myself.

In the second, mostly not catchy melodies, but this is an exception. Gorgeous theme.

K
Krrrva 22.11.21

The most any is The witcher Believe. from the second part, only the one that is in the beginning in the video with Leto. from 3 parts these are
the trail
Ladies of the Woods
Silver for Monsters
Widow-maker
Steel for Humans
The Fields of Ard Skellig
Hunt Or Be Hunted
and many others

z
zoomukc 22.11.21

Parts 1 and 2 were held on YouTube in parallel with the passage of the 3rd. I liked the soundtrack in the 3rd part the most.

S
SP-minus 22.11.21

in the second part, not a soundtrack, but a misunderstanding, most of the melodies are not even remembered, incl. Part 1 in this regard is the best

K
Keks 22.11.21

I liked the music in the third part the most.
Especially this one:

S
Shadowarm 22.11.21

background music from The Witcher Part II in the boot menu

P
Pecos_Bill 22.11.21

In all parts the music is both similar and different. The third part tried to make the music epic and dynamic. But as for me, the most atmospheric music came out in the first part.