3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatallezzz 11.11.19 03:20 am

How to go to endgame, so as not to miss anything? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Hello, dear friends. Such topics are not found, so create your own. There is a question that is certainly of concern to many.

Play solo, apnuli 30 level but the plot has not yet passed through. You should pay attention before all the fortresses are conquered and held the battle for the Capitol? Side jobs were all that met. You know what else got a secret, gonna have to go and (using this map https://division2map.com/)
Also plan to endgame to collect all the scattered audio recordings, echo beacons and paintings (I'm afraid endgame when it comes to the tusks to move around the map becomes much problematic than it is now). Special technology all gathered.
But the killings are not particularly bothered, as it is not pinned me to it.

In General, brief question: does the game of things (the mission, not help) you need to perform before an invasion of the tusks? I would not want to miss out on something, do not go, do not collect. Or you can safely go to the Capitol, even scoring on a secret palocci, without fear that then they become unavailable? Thank you.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 11.11.19

Simply complete all story and side missions before the invasion and all. The invasion is, in fact, just a change of enemies, their spawn locations and some of the goals of the missions (well, except for the final mission, it is new). But I can not pass all, you can still run then in normal mode. Between missions there is no connection, so don't miss it.
Can, in principle, still the city is completely clean, purely for show, just because then do it will not happen all the time somewhere to be captured.

f
fatallezzz 11.11.19

Tdante wrote:
in principle, the city was still completely clean, purely for show, just because then do it will not happen
Is it possible to clean up to such a state that on the streets was not mobs? Or they will, in any case. just minimal? For example, if you clear the checkpoint, the events of testing and clean the two towers - stadium (hyenas) and the island (outcasts), but do not go to the Capitol and to expel out the truth of whether there will be on the streets only true sons in the Capitol district? Or hyenas and rogue will continue to plague other areas?
Find this situation the most convenient for collecting kollektsionok, echo, and voice recordings. I want to run to collect all the boxes with the coloring on the armor.

T
Tdante 11.11.19

fatallezzz
The mobs will come to love. Strip and collect as planning.
But the tusks are not stronger than the other, if your gliscor corresponds to a global stage, so do not care.

g
greenfox111 11.11.19

fatallezzz
You still some echo\record\items will not gather until the Tusks will not open. Steam is not worth the side effects etc can be in endgame with Tusks to go through.

f
fatallezzz 11.11.19

greenfox111 wrote:
echo\record\items will not gather until the Tusks will not open. Steam is not worth the side effects etc can be in endgame with Tusks pass
Understood, thank you for the valuable information.

G
Girgog 11.11.19

What's the problem in street mobs that get dressed is more or less and they will die only from your view, go collect everything you need...