3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eddward west 22.11.21 12:36 am

Soapy textures! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I put the config on the minimum, on my rogue computer, everything became better to go except for textures! in the config, the textures are set to the very minimum! but I did not notice the difference in performance that at minimum and high, I set high in the settings, and now every time I go into the game, textures are loaded! and now please tell me what parameters should be set in the config so that the textures are not loaded!
5 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoursdragon 22.11.21

Eddward west

x
xoen 22.11.21

Eddward West
In the "files" section there are configs for not very strong cars. In the section "Fixing errors" there is a "config for weak machines".
Take a look

E
Eddward west 22.11.21

xoen,
I downloaded the config from the forum, but I almost completely altered it for myself! there were only problems with textures! The hardest part was with the shadows, they ate 40% of the productivity! I was helped on the forum to completely cut them down to the minimum, and in all configs they are completely cut out, so I just have to solve the problem with textures! By the way, the optimization of the witcher was shitty before, even at the minimum salary, the games worked playable, but here at 1024x768 and at the minimum it gives out 10 fps, with the config it pulled up to 25 fps from 1024x576 and at high settings except for shadows! and the picture is still beautiful! a gaming computer is now very expensive and for the sake of 4 hours a week it is not worth spending $ 700 on a computer, even for the sake of a masterpiece for the last 10 years of the witcher is shorter!

x
xoen 22.11.21

Eddward West
Well here either play or upgrade.
Although what an upgrade. Better to build a new system. Or suffering and pain on a dear old man.

E
Eddward west 22.11.21

I plan to take the console, but there the prices for games are crazy, I'm waiting for it to be hacked, and if they don't break it soon, I'll upgrade my PC!