3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JackReacher 11.11.19 03:20 am

The last question mark on the Volga (Metro Exodus)

Here you need to find? This is the location where I took the car, and what else is left?

14 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosa 11.11.19

there is a hiding place of the sect

J
JackReacher 11.11.19

bosa
exactly where, I was there for 3 hours shy(

b
bosa 11.11.19

if you sailed on the water turn left and left again and right down the corridor, go run into a door wooden (if the key took two sects) discover and find NVG(night vision)

K
KIBERMAX 11.11.19

JackReacher
In the story you will get there inside the boat, although you can not in the story, and there will be door she locked with a key which you get when freed 2 hostages out of the cell, that's where you will be able to kill large catfish.

J
JackReacher 11.11.19

bosa
Yes, thank you, ran there 100 times, never noticed

b
bosa 11.11.19

but not for that )

m
merry_Den 11.11.19

JackReacher
You can go and without a key to get in. From the room where soma kill. The door look there.

J
JackReacher 11.11.19

merry_Den
I did not kill, why?

D
Ded MastDay 11.11.19

KIBERMAX
Do not prompt, does something like the plot, I mean the fate of the sect, if a fish kill (they kind of worship him), but I probaply this moment.

m
merry_Den 11.11.19

JackReacher
I'm talking about the murder of catfish did not say anything, in the right location can be accessed not only with a key from prisoners, but from the room where it is possible to kill a catfish. There is a door (like the red).

v
vitalik76 11.11.19

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
does something like the plot
Does not change. Unless it's a dreadnought ceases to interfere with boating. Although at this point there is already swimming without the need for the location is tipped.

K
KIBERMAX 11.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I can not say this because it did not pass because of bugs and no free time yet, but most likely fish will not affect the plot, and more for you case.

D
Ded MastDay 11.11.19

KIBERMAX
vitalik76
Okay, I just thought maybe the dialogues any change, such as in the Caspian sea, after Stripping each question mark, there is a new message from the Baron.

K
Kot-polosatiy 11.11.19

JackReacher
Nehru did not reach the hiding place, the boat is flooded,there is no other way,walk on water and never...So the hiding place of the sect,and so remained in question .