3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21 12:36 am

Killed Redric, but nothing happens. (Pillars of Eternity)

He came to the castle, killed Redrik, went down the stairs, where Kolsh, in theory, should meet, but he does not! The task still hangs: "kill Redric", although the biography indicates that I am a fine fellow, I killed him.

Problem solved! I had to reboot, go to save, when I had not yet killed Redric, then kill him.
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volodya Gorshkof 22.11.21

Yes, it happens, I have this quest until the end of the game and hung, just like the missing guard quest

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

Volodya Gorshkof
Do you have a license?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 22.11.21

How did you get out of the castle?

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
I tried all the outputs, first, of course, through the central one.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 22.11.21

So the script has crashed. One way to replay with another save. The entire location is desirable.

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms Replayed
, and more than once. Did not help.

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

Maybe something else needs to be done besides the murder? By the way, all the corpses were removed from the tree in the golden valley. But Kolsh didn’t come anyway.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 22.11.21

No, you kill Redric, head to the central exit. The script should work, and Kolsh will pop out.

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
What do you recommend?

_
_Grads 22.11.21

As an option not to kill Redric, but to promise to kill Kolsh. Well, then see what worked there or not. Moreover, the quest is secondary and does not affect INTO, in theory, Kolsh may not offer it if the attitude in the Valley is lower than necessary, then the question is removed altogether.

A
Anton Ewald 22.11.21

Grads
This is not a solution to the problem.

E
Ex_Vandal 22.11.21

Personally, I had a case when on a test with iron, before the final battle, the script broke, it was epic)) I solved the problem of the quest that did not work, went to another location, logged in. I quit the game, opened the save file, found the file responsible for the glitching location in the save file, deleted it, packed the save file and went back to the final battle. It rolled, the script restarted. However, that was the end of the game, there was a point in suffering and trying to solve the problem.

R
Ruider 22.11.21

Created a spoiler theme and is happy.