3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergey64 22.11.21 12:36 am

Kills any NPC without consequences (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

how to kill any npc, so that others would not hunt me. I just started playing, and came across the Whiterun guards, I liked their armor. but when he killed one of them. then others constantly hunted me, I had to play from the old saves. how can you get around it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 22.11.21

the penalty is added for killing any NPC, for the guard 1000. it seems if you collect 5000, then they start attacking you without warning. will stop if you serve in prison or pay off

s
sergey64 22.11.21

WarMachine2
i.e. I can kill one, then serve time and when offered and that's all, right?

A
Alex_Balay_ 22.11.21

sergey64
There is also such a counter - witnesses of the murder. If you soak everyone quickly or kill one, the fine will be removed (as if he removed the witnesses, no one knew that it was you)

W
WarMachine2 22.11.21

sergey64
while you are sitting, the skills earned decrease, it is not recommended to sit

l
lexa51064 22.11.21

better pay off

N
Niko ... 22.11.21

press ~ then poke the guard with the cursor, and type on the keyboard "kill" without quotation marks and that's it.

N
Nikolay Koptev 22.11.21

You approach the character, press the console, point the cursor at him, mark and enter kill. And no problems with the locals.)))

s
sergey64 22.11.21

thank you all for the advice and happy you)

T
Toxa911 22.11.21

or tdetect. you will be screened all the time. Ie approached sat down killed collected loot got up and went on. and nobody saw anything.