3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZERG.Gavriusha 22.11.21 12:36 am

Map pool (Warcraft 3)

An appeal to the administration. To put it bluntly: WHAT ARE THIS AWESOME CHANGES IN LADDER MAPS? I, of course, understand that time is ticking and you need to periodically update the map pool, but why add this particular **** my ?! Maps are simply unplayable (take the same "Military Cunning", where the orange dot at the beginning is basically impossible to pick up). Was it really so difficult to add BALANCED maps to the ladder, where there will be no strict strategy restrictions due to unrealistic creeps or just a crooked landscape? Why not add, for example, Amazonia, AnsientIsles, LastRefuge?
PS And so on pg there were enough under-cards, (the "Water meadows" are the same), which is why you constantly had to place bans before the game, and now you can't even close them all - there are already fewer normal, playable cards here than any trash!
Waiting for an answer.
2 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost 22.11.21

ZERG.Gavriusha
I told you all for a long time, write on the forum what kind of map updates you want to see. In the end, a couple of people answered. What do you want then? We can replace maps only from the maps / frozen throne folder of the game .w3x and .w3m (those that were in the game initially)
Why do you think this theme was created? http://www.rubattle.net/forums/warcraft_3_reign_of_chaos/karti_maps-885773/

s
street_vaiper 22.11.21

karti gavno