3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kronas1186 22.11.21 12:36 am

Separate accommodation

I am 29 years old, I live with my parents! There is a separate empty apartment, but on the other side of the city. Many friends and acquaintances live in the same area where I do, 40 minutes walk from my parents' house, 5 by car to work. But all my friends tell me, - Eeeeh, I would have a separate apartment, I would live there alone, and I tell them that it is inconvenient for me! So people, advise what to do, who is right ?!
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

Hmmm, and so what, I don't have a car.

I
Ivan Kuzmenko 22.11.21

Kronas1186
Don't give a damn about the opinions of others, live as you want and as you like.

7Rain7 22.11.21

Ivan Kuzmenko
Plus, although I myself have been living separately since the age of 18. The apartment was located in a neighboring house from parents and childhood friends. It was convenient. After 5 years, my wife and I have already moved to the one we live in now. Also in 2 houses. A new district was built there. But living separately from the parents, already 20 years ago, I would not have been able to live with them.
If it’s empty and you don’t use it, hand it over, there will be extra loot still dripping.

K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

I understand that you have to live separately. But it's like a whim, I'm very uncomfortable. Yes, and coming to an empty apartment ... it's kind of not great, but going after work to friends (when you can walk) is inconvenient. Those who are younger say that I would have lived alone, I would have drunk and enjoyed it, but I'm not 18 years old, and there is a girl, but my soul is restless ..... like that.

K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

optimistic, scripture

R
R 25 22.11.21

At the age of 29, any normal person has his own personal life, in which parents, as it were, do not have to climb. Yes, anyway, an adult man probably has some inconveniences while living with his parents. Well, of course, if there are no inconveniences, but I doubt it very much. There is an opportunity to live separately, learn to be a master.

S
SАLEM 22.11.21

Better not to write such a post at 29 ... How did you live to that age and did not learn to think with your own mind? it is inconvenient to live with parents At 30 - but having your own corner is even very Christian .. From the pluses: you will learn to cook, independence, responsibility, independence. Learn to make decisions yourself (And then there is a lot of good for you))))) The question is the girl herself, what does she say to you ???

M
MunchkiN 616 22.11.21

eh, if you had a car, you could live in a car
if you don't have a pitch of arguments to live separately - why ask?

W
Wing42 22.11.21

You take it for your soul with your stories.

K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

Heh heh, I try ...

S
SАLEM 22.11.21

Kronas1186
Heh heh, I try ... And this is the answer of a person who is 29 years old .. Your Psychological image does not fit with your worldview. Maybe you are 18 years old and you are at home on sick leave and are writing from boredom universal ???

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.11.21

Kronas1186
Maybe your soul is restless because you have to do a lot in everyday life? There is this type of people who impose all their everyday problems on their parents. They are fed by their parents, their parents pay for the communal flat. Even their children are dressed / put on shoes by their parents. They are like parasites on the body of the family, who would have done what for them. If you are such, then it will be very difficult for you at first without your parents. Moreover, half your life is behind you with them. With this habit, some are not even able to cook for themselves at the age of 30

M
Mage Hermit 22.11.21

29 years old and lives with relatives ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.11.21

Kronas1186
... 40 minutes walk to work from parents' house
40 there, 40 back - a total of 1.5 hours on the road. And so every day on foot?
Aren't you a breach, friend? And about everything else too ...

K
KingBaby 22.11.21

from births it is necessary to bring down and the sooner the better ... with them you need to meet only on their DR and on their death and that's all

K
KingBaby 22.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich] is
right

K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

I pay for the communal apartment myself, for provisions 50%, I walk on foot, I have a little extra weight, and I ask for advice, because I understand that living with my parents at twenty is not cool, and yes, I really am 29 years old.

R
RussianQuaker 22.11.21

Try to rent an apartment, as you have already been advised here. Just be careful not to give these votas to those vile mugs that can hardly express themselves in human language. You will understand who I am about. Of course, you will receive a little more money from them in a month, but they will dirtiest your whole apartment, living for eight people there (in a single room or a living room), many of them sleep on the floor. And by the way, why do they, when they cook their exotic havchik in artisanal conditions, stink halfway down the entrance? In addition, some of our fellow tribesmen are making pests for those owners who rent out living space of this abomination, and they are doing the right thing by the way.

K
Kronas1186 22.11.21

Good advice. But about the guests, this is a topic. Carefulness with the choice of tenants will not hurt. Thanks.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 22.11.21

Kronas1186
Don't listen to this Nazi.