3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 22.11.21 12:58 am

There is no Russian language in the game (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Not in the Steam library, not in the game itself. I used to play on a computer, transferred the save to the laptop, the Russian was installed in that save, and when I started the game on the laptop with this save, I had no words. I put in English, then to put Russian again, but now there is no Russian at all. What to do
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 22.11.21

On the Steam version, do you have a crack?

P
POSTAL_VL 22.11.21

There is no Russian language in the Steam version of Marquess , but it can be installed with a Russifier.
somewhere in the community in the incentive there is an instruction on how to do this

M
Marquess 22.11.21

POSTAL_VL
But before the game had Russian by default

M
Marquess 22.11.21

insel260

I have the same key and activated which for the first time

P
POSTAL_VL 22.11.21

Marquess is
not, the joke is that the version that is on disks and torrents has Russian, and, most likely, if you buy the key separately (in online stores), then the language will depend on the version that you have.
When I bought a key on the incentive and installed its version, I was also a little surprised by the lack of Russian in the game. As a result, I downloaded the image of the licensed disk and activated it with a stim key.
Then there was a normal crack for the Steam version of the game

M
Marquess 22.11.21

POSTAL_VL

understand, I bought it in incentive and the game was in English at first, then I put Russian. Then I inserted that save from my computer to my laptop and when I started it, the game was partially uified, partially missing letters at all. We'll have to put Russian from trackers