3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IronSlippers 22.11.21 12:58 am

Mysterious door, who could open it? (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

In the third chapter there is a mysterious door that can only be opened from the other side, i.e. looks like it's secret. Who managed to open this door?
sb.uploads.ru/0zidH.jpg
sb.uploads.ru/3J7aZ.jpg
17 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 22.11.21

IronSlippers
Further on the plot of such doors will be even to hell, this does not mean that behind them there is necessarily a secret area.

I
IronSlippers 22.11.21

Doors behind which there is definitely nothing highlighted with a red stop sign R12; and on the door itself, and on hover. And all the doors on which it says "opens from another side" and the lock on the cursor usually hide the room where you can get in another way. It is possible, of course, that this is a jamb of programmers, and there was a room with a secret, then they decided to remove it, and the door was simply left closed. But who knows ...

By the way, are there any console commands with cheats in the game like going through walls, flying, etc.?

C
Chukchi in the tent 22.11.21

IronSlippers
Same as for Rage. All the same codes, all the same features. The most useful code is "for endless cartridges" so that you can get off to the fullest.

a
atmaROZ 22.11.21

I was also interested in this door. The path to the solution was long but productive)) The

secret of opening the iron door in the first tower Chapter 3: New world.

True, there is one caveat: To do this, you need to be able to activate the elevator panel (which will lift it to the very top, and then return to the mine down another path) i.e. earlier in the story, when choosing who to keep alive - Fergus (breaking the locks by closing the wires) or Wyatt (breaking with master keys) - choose the one on the left for the slaughter of General Wyatt - ((And Fergus (the one on the right) leave to live.

Show screenshotspix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

I
IronSlippers 22.11.21

Well, now you can uninstall the game with peace of mind. It was the most secret secret in the game, I broke my brain trying to figure out how to get into it. XD

Respect for the answer.

a
atmaROZ 22.11.21

IronSlippers
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
ant19521 22.11.21

atmaROZ.
I also broke my brain. In this mission there is NO CUTTER, even after the complete passage.

a
atmaROZ 22.11.21

ant19521
))) This is probably the most mind-blowing feature in the game. I didn’t personally meet her there. Sly developed)
Yes, there is a setup with this fucking elevator (the ability to understand it). It would never have occurred to me that the choice between Fergus and Wyatt would have such impressive consequences in terms of access to certain places and have a number of differences in the storyline. Albeit minor, but this difference can be felt immediately, going through both options in turn.

IronSlippers helped me to understand what's what with this elevator http://forums.playground.ru/wolfenstein_the_new_order/glava_3_noviy_mir_-_stayotsya_ne_otkritaya_chast_karti_gde_dve_bashni_s_liftami-827930/ gameplay theme.
When I quickly replayed from the beginning and chose the dock Wyatt as a sacrifice, I began to shovel everything at the level, I drew attention to the characteristic grid-mesh on the elevator shaft. turned out to be correct))

a
ant19521 22.11.21

atmaROZ.
Sorry, I didn't notice that it was a machine gun. But I still don’t rub in where this mesh is, and what happens when it is cut. By the way, what's in this room ???
And even before the heap a question. Codes and gold are not displayed in many locations (maps). WHY??? After all, under water it is nonsense to look for them without marks.

a
atmaROZ 22.11.21

ant19521
I also have glitches with the map, the symbols ["?"] of the expected secrets, question marks are no longer displayed. What was the matter and did not understand.

The grid on the elevator shaft in the first tower Chapter 3: New world. This is the level where the grumpy old man brings in the trunk, after the chainsaw scene. Dedok shoots the Bosko to the fired Fritz, then you need to clear the first sector in front of those towers. Further there, according to the plan, go back to the car and the grandfather will give you a lift to the towers.
You only need to pass with Fergus left alive, i.e. having the skill of breaking the elevator panel, if you want to get into the secret passage under the elevator shaft and open the door. When the grandfather throws it to the towers, the script will work, the front door will open first, the one on the left, you clean everything from the Germans there (the nix will be raised by default). There will be an elevator downstairs, you break open the panel and take the elevator to the very top. After that, according to the circumstances, but you can immediately return to the place where the elevator left from, run after the burning machine gun to the beginning of the level, removing it from the frame at the air passage.
Return to the tower with the machine gun and gouge the mesh on the back wall of the shaft, in the place where the elevator stood. As in the screenshot below for example. Then you just jump into the formed hole and fall down the mine. From there, a hole leads into a secret room with various goods, like a sniper was even there. From there it will be possible to open a secret door from the inside and exit to the tower lobby. In the post above on the screenshots, a short history of all this is clearly presented, it is probably no longer possible to get lost.

pix.PlayGround.ru

a
ant19521 22.11.21

atmaROZ.
Thanks. I'm going to try now.

a
ant19521 22.11.21

These are not glitches. This is either a jamb of developers, or so it was conceived by them. I collected everything only thanks to this
http://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/wolfenstein_the_new_order_sobiraem_kody_enigmy_by_andreev_games_mail_ru/

Passed this place with an elevator. THANKS. Indeed, the most difficult riddle. And the secrets lie in such places that it is unrealistic to find it yourself. And there are about 20-35 of them.

a
atmaROZ 22.11.21

ant19521
I like to look for secrets here myself, in principle, if question marks are displayed on the map, then this is not a big problem. The only question remains whether everything can be found by choosing once between Fergus and Wyatt, or you need to go through both options to collect a full set of items. Although, in theory, access to the collected data should not be tied to that choice between the Persians.
Another thing is that all this is simply lazy to look for, I downloaded the saves, because I myself did not find everything the first time, but I wanted to try the 1st mode of the Enigma code 999.

There is, of course, an idea to start from scratch and go over again, finding everything on your own. But some of the levels and locations were already just bored with their careless external simplicity, chtoli became boring, the eye began to pick up on frank hack. not everywhere, but there is such a thing. In addition, after 999, starting again with the limit of ammo and chicken life is completely sad.

a
ant19521 22.11.21

atmaROZ.
Hi. I already wrote that about 35 secrets are NOT shown on the map AT ALL. I thought that he would appear after the complete passage of the Secret becomes apparent. Not a fig. If you looked at the link, you might have noticed it. And to search from the method of a scientific poke, so it is necessary to devote the game only to this. Not a joy either. I think this is a jamb of developers. Maybe they will fix it.

B
BillyBedlam 22.11.21

and who met the closed door in the first chapter? in the fortress there is a closed door on the map in the form of a small corridor, you approach the door and write, you need a key ((

a
ant19521 22.11.21

BillyBedlam
How many times did I come across.

G
Godgaz 22.11.21

In fact, everything is much simpler here than you write here. As soon as you get into this sector, in which the ill-fated door is located, you can make everything much easier.
To the left of the car is a bunker with a laser machine gun. Take the machine gun and shoot at the ventilation hole, which is hidden behind the box. Voila! The passage is open.
And the chest just opened ...