3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Lord 22.11.21 12:58 am

Walls / fences (Fallout 4)

People, how to enclose a settlement with a normal fence? No matter how hard I try, it turns out to be crap. The pieces either do not dock to each other, or dock at right angles. And if by a miracle it is possible to attach two pieces of a wall or a fence, then it turns out that one part is hanging in the air, some kind of nightmare. Maybe there is some kind of trick to make a beautiful fence, please tell me. With screenshots, there would be a total loss.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the one 22.11.21

Only the walls of the houses fit together beautifully, and the "rubbish fence", in principle, cannot look aesthetically pleasing, the main thing is that the carcass of a thief cannot squeeze through the cracks between the sections, and you can forget about the zero gap.

S
Searcher13 22.11.21

The Dark Lord
has a trick, to hope that the development will be fixed in the patch. Catch the corner with a column. you put a stolkik next to another you twist it and then build from it, and so crap, of course, concrete

E
Eli 22.11.21

Yes, here is a little developed, not yes thought.

F
FunMC 22.11.21

I also faced such a problem, it still strains the eye when part of the object hangs in the air, I think this is a tough jamb on the part of the developers, I hope this nonsense will be fixed in the future.

Y
Yura Sakhnov 22.11.21

You can enclose it like this, with the help of a "ladder with a piece of floor".
Yes, yes))) this is a loka with a bog womb)