3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Korneev 22.11.21 12:58 am

Control Issues (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

In general, such a problem, I play on the joystick and for some reason, when I press any control button, both characters move at once, is it possible to somehow make it so that I control only one character, and the computer controls the other?
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 22.11.21

same problem

s
spider-piter 22.11.21

We need to turn off the keyboard.

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 22.11.21

spider-piter
and there is no other way?

K
Kirill Korneev 22.11.21

In general, I fixed this problem, I just had to remove the x360e (emulsion of the boxing joey) after I threw it, it turned out that the game saw one gamepad as two at once, my simple one and the box one, and now (after I removed the emulsion of the boxing pad) sees only the gamepad

-
-DAMN DRAVEN- 22.11.21

Kirill Korneev
Thank you)

I
Ilya145645 22.11.21

Buy a computer and play !!!

-
-SlashuuR- 22.11.21

The gamepad is very convenient to play, by the way.

M
MiGamer86 22.11.21

All LEGO games are easier to play on a gamepad than on a keyboard. If only because there are more degrees of freedom for movement.

D
Dan roy 22.11.21

_S-R_
Possibly, because all the games from the Lego series were aimed at a gamepad.
It also plays well with a joystick on a computer.
It's not very convenient when you play with a friend on the same keyboard.

B
Bezantan 22.11.21

I play on a computer on a joystick, how can I remove the second player from the control? (

B
Bezantan 22.11.21

that's it, figured it out)

D
Dan roy 22.11.21

Bezantan
))

M
Maxim Dneprovsky 22.11.21

Help me please! I turned on the game for two for the children, there is a gamepad without two lower twists, I can't play on the gamepad, since there are not enough buttons, in the settings I can not press apply. There is a solution?

D
Denis Ilyichev 22.11.21

please help me on which letter to open the menu of characters, otherwise I'm tired of running on the helicopter carrier

22dulphin22 22.11.21

After opening a free game, when playing on two gamepads, the camera of the first one is constantly spinning, how to fix it?