3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21 12:58 am

Regenerating monster and engines (Dead Space 3)

in the 1st space of this trait, it was possible to burn with the jet of the engine - why not in this part? there are many burning nozzles in the fuel compartment when trying to start the shuttle - does it not burn at all? what is the reason - the temperature is lower or the monsters have become more tenacious, maybe mutated?
And another question - why didn't the regenerator attack Mercer in the first part? and how the Mercer managed to survive for so long in a ship teeming with nekras - they are brainless. pofik them, who to bang?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genrih1845 22.11.21

Wat ??

T
Tim7472 22.11.21

Because the developers wanted it so, no more

D
Destroyer208 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
How, yes, like that, It's still the third part of dead space, you need to change something and not stand still with the first part and of course different behavior of monsters in general, as it should be.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

Tim7472
they have it against common sense)

B
BenziLLLa 22.11.21

And again, another gaming convention. Maybe the developers did not foresee such an opportunity, Or maybe they didn’t want to give the player wide freedom of action, because the game is a corridor shooter. You want too much from games.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

BenziLLLa
well, this is not the 90s. you can already make such games)

B
BenziLLLa 22.11.21

Two words. Corridor. Shooter.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

BenziLLLa
I thought you can do everything here as in freedom of action, but they did the corridor. delete. I will not pass any more.

D
Destroyer208 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Bro you play and ask fewer questions, in the event feed you are current with questions

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

I have the right for this and there are forums

D
Destroyer208 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
Why do you need all these spoilers and so on? came in zagamal passed the game and everything is nishtyak bro

B
BenziLLLa 22.11.21

I have the right to do this, and there are forums of
Rights - of course good. But two Temki have already been closed. For a flood, I guess.
For there are already a number of topics specifically focused on these issues.