3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21 01:19 am

Why did Ellie come back for Isaac? (Dead Space 2)

After all, she could not do this - there, several minutes before a nuclear explosion, risk her life so much ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
hmm, well, why should EA make a new chela with its own history (which will have to be invented) for the new part, when you can save the old one and continue its history? And less time to create a new model, and the players do not need to explain why he decided to exterminate the necromorphs, and not become one with them.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
just as far as I remember, the game itself already contains an Easter egg for the third part (I don't remember where I read it). from here and made a conclusion. well, either they decided to make at least someone more or less human.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto
However, knowing the fact that EA have become those still Jews, I would bet on the first option.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

oh god ..... justify the cons.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

what are the autistic downs ...

P
Permanent_Lost 22.11.21

Lol, an autistic person is insane and a hook because of the minuses on the site ...

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

Arguru
I do not care about the number of minuses or pluses, but I confess, it pisses me off when they vehemently put minuses for no reason. Why don't I, as an adequate user, just minus anyone? if I even minus, then I give the reason. And for no reason, only 2 types of people do this (oh, sorry, 3. studio fans are still the same.): Those who do not want to respect other people's opinions and just trash.

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

people asked - I said my guesses. what is wrong with that? do not like my guesses - bring your own, refute everything I said. what is the problem ?

J
JUnnAmmED 22.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
No thanks, it's for our common good!
Spoiler

J
JABA AZAZINA 22.11.21

JUnnAmmED
oh man thanks. I wanted him for a long time. (not sarcasm, if that)

P
Permanent_Lost 22.11.21

Calm down man!