3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skatt 22.11.21 01:19 am

Defeat the destroyer, the last of the Lords (Lords of the Fallen)

Guys, here's a quest to Defeat the destroyer, the last of the lords. I pressed all the levers, went up to him, the girl ran up and gave a choice - let him go with her or kill him. I let him go, he and the girl disappeared. The quest was crossed out and reappeared. What's the trouble? I now have the same inscription in the quest - Defeat the destroyer, the last of the rogar lords to make the adyr leave the shelter .. The nest where this ogram demon was sitting is empty. I ran around everything .... where to go next? Where to look for this adyr?
What MB bug? Does anyone have saves before the choice or after?
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lorenz boehler 22.11.21

The same garbage, bro - along the way, this is another tricky plot feature generated by the ornate Polish game design)))

p
pam09 22.11.21

This is not a bug, it appears on another staircase in the same building, in human form.

L
Lorenz boehler 22.11.21

But where exactly? Where to run, who to look for?)

p
pam09 22.11.21

In that direction, if you remember where the portal is, you need to go up the central staircase (NOT along the one where the lever and the door with the runes were)

L
Lorenz boehler 22.11.21

Can I have a screen?) And then there are these stairs ...)))

L
Lorenz boehler 22.11.21

Everything, I found it. This is a hall where it was impossible to go if you climbed the double staircase - at the top there was still a multi-armed creature running. Now a passage has risen there and a large bright hall can be seen.

S
Skatt 22.11.21

Thanks guys. Confusing PPC!

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 22.11.21

the one in the chains is not a destroyer, but a prisoner of the rogars!

R
Ruslan Salakhetdinov 22.11.21

Friends, has anyone already come to the point of choosing how to use the rune donated by Adyr? There are 3 options, well, it's clear to improve the gun or the armor, but I chose point 3 ... Nothing happened, they didn't give any buns, it turns out that I just lost the opportunity to boost?

d
dudew 22.11.21

Can you write more clearly where it is located? I'm already cutting the 6th circle on this fucking place.
And there are a million levers with runes ... not a landmark at all.

a
acsimand 22.11.21

dudew
Now I will try, I myself just searched for a long time, suddenly someone will help.
So so. We return to the door where the girl asks you to find a lever, which opens the door when she herself studies the letters on the wall (there you still had to climb the spiral staircase and the lever was on the roof). We go into the door, on the right there will immediately be a save crystal, run a little to the right, then again to the right there will be 2 narrow staircases, climb any of them, there will be a "multi-armed creature", we will defeat it and in the center of this area, to which these 2 there will be an archway in the center, we go through it, there are 2 exploding creatures, then there all the time straight, across the bridge to the boss.

a
antonv 22.11.21

There is a short video here, and you are so worried to search

R
Roman Kadatsky 22.11.21

Ruslan Salakhetdinov
there are generally 4 options. 1 he says that for the rune
2 weapon
improvement 3 armor improvement
4 you give the rune to the master

V
Vladimir Gornev 22.11.21

And I have another bug, in short, I chose to kill him, well, there is a video, how I fly into him with a weapon "Perseverance", I don't know why he flew in with this weapon, in short, he stuck a sword in his head, in the end it's a crap in front of me, Yetka sits on his knees and wails only "Get out of the way" the quest is not crossed out, the monster even breathes ska, but he has nothing HP (And what to do?

o
optimist68 22.11.21

Maybe I'm not here, sorry in advance, but I really need help. In the quest Defeat the Destroyer. The last of the lords of the rogars, the passage does not extend, and the bridge does not fall (I LOWERED THE HANDLE AT THE PORTAL AND THE TRANSITION). Tell me please. Or which forum to go to?

T
TheSNEViK 22.11.21

The guys killed the destroyer and the quest did not cross out, what should I do?