3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 22.11.21 01:19 am

Found Vrook ... What's next? (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Tell me ... after the mission with the Royal Palace, I kill the queen and after conversations I end up on Dxun where my team will say that everything needs to be discussed on the ship ... I don’t have a magazine with an updated task, I thought for a long time and did not know what to do about the plot , but then I came across Datapad, which I once took and read that, Vruka (Jedi) is hiding in a crystal cave, and it is true, I found him there and freed him, where could the Jedi be hidden in the same way? Right now, when I found him and defended protection of Kunda, after that Vruk talked to me and said that he agreed to meet me in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine, at a general meeting of the council ... but the door does not open like that ... I didn’t find everyone or didn’t save everyone?
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 22.11.21

darkness man
You need to walk 4 planets, talk to 3 Jedi masters.

O
Oleg V 22.11.21

yes, there were 4 of them in the water: 3 alive and 1 dead on Korriban ... do not forget to talk with the team members, especially with the old woman ... if you did all the tasks and talked from seven, there will be a scene in the Jedi enclave (depending on how you passed the game (on the light side or on the dark)), then there will be Taris, and then, Malokor 5, without stopping, before the enclave, all tasks must be done ...