3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21 01:19 am

Technical problems (nail 039; d)

We are discussing technical issues related to the game!
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freedom23 22.11.21

And something even became interesting to me, can there really be problems in this game ???

_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21

Alex FANPROSTREETCheck in the game settings, install Drava, check the sound card in the hardware!

F
Freedom23 22.11.21

Alex FANPROSTREET
Try to go to the Control Panel - Sound, Speech and Audio Devices - Sound and Audio Devices - at the very bottom, click additionally, pat the Sound quality and drag the hardware acceleration slider to the very beginning, apply and try to turn on the game. If suddenly it did not help, then rearrange the slider back as it stood, if you do not do this, then in other games the sound will be spoiled.

_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21

Alex FANPROSTREET Tell me, is it only missing in the game in the game, or on the computer? If on the computer, then not in this topic! If there is no sound in the game, then I wrote what to do

D
Devil208 22.11.21

You wrote the word "in the game" twice!)) And somehow incomprehensibly the question was formulated!

C
CBUHOTPAX 22.11.21

Settings in options are not saved for me. I change them and nothing happens. What to do?

C
CBUHOTPAX 22.11.21

Alex FANPROSTREET
I press Enter, they ask me to restart the game, I restart and everything is reset (((And for some reason now every 3-4 minutes the game freezes for 10 seconds (((((

C
CBUHOTPAX 22.11.21

Alex FANPROSTREET I
see, thanks =)

l
lenox42 22.11.21

I have a graphics problem. The picture is broken into pieces like a puzzle. The video card Radeon X1950, the drivers are fresh, the game was installed without problems.

K
KAMAR47 22.11.21

damn in the game sagging fraps specific on minemalka the main thing is PURE on max without idin glitch, go with whatever you can

S
SkyGame 22.11.21

If the Internet game is turned off, they give out iron 15fps even in the menu, you cut the Internet FPS high, everything works great.

S
Skull face 22.11.21

If it's not difficult, fill someone with Naild_x86.exe

M
MitArGen 22.11.21

Hi guys. Tell me please. On my laptop before the race or during it, the game often hangs, right up to restarting the computer "from the foot". Comp and droaw new. What could it be?
ZY I have a pirate.

_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21

lenox42 All problemma in your card. Get Nvidia!

_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21

MitArGen The reasons may be different. I guess it's a pirate or maybe that you have a Radeon! At worst, put the original Windows xp or the original win7, and not some Zver or Diamon Edition ... Check if you have it on your laptop. "appropriate" software, usually PhysX, directx, Microsoft Visual C ++ ... Or check for the latest drivers!

Q
Q12M 22.11.21

Not FW 3.5? yb W C ++ doesn't help. The game won't start !!!

_
_Lawless_ 22.11.21

Q12M Apparently the problem is in your card, in principle, the latest versions of Radeon should support game configurations, but better put Nvidia! Notice not all Zotac or Asus, but Nvidia!

D
D41T 22.11.21

I downloaded a working repack from the root, played it. But then I accidentally deleted it, downloaded the same repack, also installed it, start the game - a black screen for 5 seconds and a crash to the desktop. It seems that during this time nothing has changed on the computer, the X is new, no framework either. the computer is powerful. I tried to download other repacks - the same picture. Who has any ideas?

s
svastik14 22.11.21

D41T is the same
for me.

G
GTA and NFSnik 22.11.21

and mine. Winows 7 32 bit. Everything worked on XP.