3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 22.11.21 01:19 am

Help, I Can't Get Through ... (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

When I come to the Royal Palace and kill the queen and after talking I find myself on Dxun where my team will say that everything needs to be discussed on the ship ... opens ... What to do ?? maybe I did something wrong ... it seemed like everything was going fine according to the plot, but because of what the door doesn’t open I can’t figure it out ... Help please ...
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Bondarenko 22.11.21

All Jedi killed / made up?

k
kirill643 22.11.21

darkness man
I'm afraid to shock you, but Dantooine is ... it's Dantooine

d
darkness man 22.11.21

kirill643 god

d
darkness man 22.11.21

Timur Bondarenko
honestly don’t remember (how to look? Can’t? Otherwise I don’t even know who I missed ... although I seem to have visited all the planets

k
kirill643 22.11.21

darkness man
I know it's hard to bear

T

darkness man
In completed quests or in active quests, a quest with the gathering of Jedi should hang

T

kirill643
you said off topic and it was very stupid

T

kirill643
I'm afraid to shock you but Kirill643 is Kirill six four three

k
kirill643 22.11.21

Timur Bondarenko
Here is a present for you for the New Year, I see you are out of
spoiler

k
kirill643 22.11.21

Timur Bondarenko
It just makes me nervous when the names and names are written in English, the language aches

d
darkness man 22.11.21

kirill643
dude, if you are here just to criticize someone, you went in the wrong place, there are many other topics where you can make comments about commas and all that stuff, just don’t bother with your head ... go out and that’s all if YOU have an aching tongue

k
kirill643 22.11.21

darkness man
I came in, thought to help, but Dantooine distracted me. And now on the topic. I had such a situation, I solved it .... by starting a new game. The cause of the problem (for me) was the spawn of the enemy in the textures (I don't know how he got there) and I could not get it

d
darkness man 22.11.21

Timur Bondarenko,
do you remember the name of the quest? I can't even find something ... on the planet Korriban in a cave, there is a passage where you need a certain side, either completely bright or vice versa, I think you should go there at all? is it important or not ... but in general, I xs what to do already, either a bug, or I IN ANY WAY missed the Jedi, although xs is it possible at all) but the fact remains that the door does not open, then something is wrong ... but what ... = (