3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21 01:19 am

Why didn't the journalist immediately run away before being dumped by Chris? (Outlast)

It's so scary there! only the realization that there is no one in the asylum at the entrance, that there is blood everywhere and everything is broken - why did he run away? could have run down those stairs. which I climbed through the window at the very beginning!
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 22.11.21

There is such a profession, to write articles

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

yeah, just no fucking job is worth your own life!

s
saa0891 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto

I would run away and the game was over, it's simple.

F
Fan_Tiesto 22.11.21

you might think that the journalistic drive for sensation to become the coolest journalist in the world and get a cool award for this story drowned out his notion of common sense, well, as one option. I think)

s
saa0891 22.11.21

Fan_Tiesto

Are there few journalists who constantly risk their lives.
And then, all the same, it is worth separating this game content about real life, this is a common technique that is used in literature, cinema, games, otherwise all this simply did not exist, everything is simple.

s
slender535 22.11.21

After entering the hospital (when he had not yet been thrown off from the second floor), he could consider that there was a violent patient who attacked the doctor. After he was thrown out. The door outside was locked, Stevenson was talking about this or just a soldier on a bayonet in the library.

x
x [GAMER] x 22.11.21

slender535
And through the window into which he climbed at the very beginning?

s
slender535 22.11.21

x [GAMER] x
(Facepalm) Locked him up in a ventilated room

V
Vargas0071 22.11.21

A stranger writes to him saying that there are crazy experiments on patients in the hospital and he takes a camera and batteries and goes there. He enters the hospital grounds behind him, the gate closes in front of the entrance 4 SWAT cars there are no people HERO !!