3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skandalin 22.11.21 01:19 am

Blocking RUSSIAN servers on PS 4 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Tell me how to block servers on the console? terrible lags and friezes. I was digging in the router (asus RT-N56U) yj did not understand anything and Google did not really give any results.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 22.11.21

jason90
What does it mean to block Russian servers? There are no dedicated servers in this game.

S
Skandalin 22.11.21

Andrey Baulin
There are Russian servers on which he lags, they need to be blocked in order to be thrown to Europe

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 22.11.21

most likely in no way, in the evening you will play well, the lags are terrible, on the pc it seems like the same problem

A
Affekt77 22.11.21

These ip 173.199.67.0 to 173.199.67.24 need to be blocked and all the protocols associated with them. This is the ip of Russian servers. On a pc, this method really works, at least for me. Like on ps4? Do not know. And by the way those. activision support stated that they are not going to fix the Russian servers, due to our legislation in this activity.

S
Skandalin 22.11.21

Affekt77
everything works, threw it off on another resource for me, but it really works! You need to go in and look at the Internet settings in the console and enter not the ip of the computer but the console, and the trick is in the bag!

A
Affekt77 22.11.21

jason90
Well ok.

l
lostob4anin 22.11.21

jason90
For more details, you can tell what needs to be done so that it doesn't get thrown on Russian servers on ps4. Thanks!

S
Skandalin 22.11.21

So, in a brandmaer on a router, make the

first Ip this is a console and not a computer. Go to ps 4 -network-information about the network - Ipv4 is the IP address of your console!

S
Sidviceous1992 22.11.21

but how to block ip on DIR-300NRU rev.B6?

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 22.11.21

R
Ronin2711 22.11.21

Friends tell me how to do this in Time Capsule ??? The lags are terribly sick! thanks

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 22.11.21

everything is exactly laggy, blocking of servs did not help

s
sl0wpoke 22.11.21

tTROUBLEMAKER
If you still visit this forum, I will help you, the rules are not so necessary to create. With your rules, you blocked not a range, but 2 addresses *** 0 and *** 24. The range needs a "subnet", and in the "Rules for the interface" it is necessary to indicate not the Internet, but the Home network:

Example of setting for one protocol (repeat for UPD and ICMP):

In this case, you can check the blocking of any address from the range by trying on a PC (it works for the console too, because we specified "any" address on the home network:

win + r -> write cmd, run, then ping 173.199.67.13 (for example), and observe 100% packet loss.

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 22.11.21

sl0wpoke
right?