3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schta 22.11.21 01:26 am

Have you noticed that the survivability has been restored to the beavers? (War Thunder)

Actually, yesterday, having decided to farm Pokrshkin's cobra, I took off in a captured B-25 bomber (mitchel), hoping to reach the first ground plane and fall apart with one bullet of the "mimokrokodil". However, Mitchell withstood several attacks of fighters, and the Petrovichs shot down three hawks!

Shl. When I pumped the last Yer to the top, the beavers were sharply knocked down by HP, after which it became easier to knock them down than a cardboard biplane.

ZYY: how to get the players' gratitude?
1) break
2) fix
3) Profit!

And I took Mitchell because of a one-time bonus of + 500% to kittens in battle. had 200 kilok kittens.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bur4ik_Vini_Puh 22.11.21

I don’t know b25e so I like that they are tenacious b17 do not hold on like that

J
Jupiter 42 22.11.21

do not forget about the different ranks of the B-25 vehicles, they mainly fight from 1 to 3 ranks where there are almost no powerful hawks with good weapons, and the B-17s fight already from rank 3 and above, and there the hawks carry powerful weapons

M
Maksimall 22.11.21

Where can I get your terminology? Slang vocabulary ... Fuin if in battle Hieroglyphs climb. You can neigh. But when in blogs and in the chat it is SUCH fancy .... I really am a foreigner of myself.

s
schta 22.11.21

Maksimall
no problem, I can translate.
A few months earlier, I played on Russian Yer-2 bombers, which were famous for their survivability prior to patch 1.43. Not the same as the American B17, but nevertheless could withstand a couple of attacks from fighters armed with small-caliber aircraft cannons.

In patch 1.43, the bombers drastically reduced the strength of the hull, tail and wings, as a result of which it became completely impossible to play them, since the bomber was knocked out of the first attack even by weakly armed fighters.

some time ago, personally, after activating a one-time booster of + 500% to the base currency income in the match, I flew in an American-made premium bomber B25 (in the common people - "trophy mitchell"). My goal was simple - to make the amplifier as efficient as possible.

Remembering my sad experience on Er-2, I dispersed my bomber, hoping to have time to attack enemy ground vehicles with bombs before enemy fighters would pay attention to me. I succeeded, but after a while several enemy fighters decided to attack my bomber.
At high speed, they approached the B25 and opened fire. The B25 received a lot of bullet and shell hits, but continued its flight, while the bomber's onboard arrows, controlled by artificial intelligence, were able to shoot down three fighters.

A few tens of seconds later, my B25 received a 37-mm projectile from yak9t and fell apart in the air. Then I switched to yak9t and shot down several more enemy aircraft.

At the end of the match, thanks to the income booster, I was awarded more than 200,000 silver lions.

Such an unexpected incident with Mitchell pleasantly surprised me and prompted me to write a message on this forum.

Do you have any questions?

R
Rageinside 22.11.21

They drive in a circle. They will slow down, then they will add. And the little ones are happy to pour in the babosiks.

C
Citysatellite 22.11.21

Rageinside owing
to these "loshki" many f2p projects are supported and I am grateful to them for the fact that they are happy to support some games financially

M
Maksimall 22.11.21

schta
Capacious and understandable. THX. Are beavers bombers?

s
schta 22.11.21

Maksimall is
so accurate, considering that bombers are bombers))))

M
Maksimall 22.11.21

Brilliant ... And about a short dictionary? Where to find? I'm not an intellectual. I can swear. But I have never heard such a plumber even from a neighbor of the village of Grisha. And you could listen to it for hours. Matom bent almost without repeating with hairs mixed. The nightingale would have killed himself against a pine tree. ))

s
schta 22.11.21

Maksimall is
not a question, keep http://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/30408-gajd-sbornik-terminov-i-igrovogo-slenga-war-thunder/

M
Maksimall 22.11.21

Thanks.

S
Slava Isaev 22.11.21

the cost of repairs has increased! what to do with the purchase of new equipment if it is impossible to earn lviv. hardly enough for repairs