3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MarcoSturm 22.11.21 01:26 am

Impressions of the game World of Warplanes (World of Warplanes)

I played on the closed beta, was not impressed at all. The game is crude, control is not to hell, no drive, no pleasure. Tanks are definitely much more interesting. I believe that this project is facing a complete collapse. Everyone is waiting for the release of this game, but I think in vain. When you play, you will understand why. Naturally, this project will also find its fans, but apparently there will not be so many of them. The developers wanted to do something similar to WOT in terms of the intensity of the battles, but did not take into account that there is a completely different style of play and, accordingly, different requirements. For example, there is absolutely no need for 15 vs 15 fights here, complete chaos and confusion is going on in the air, everyone is for himself and tries to at least hit someone (and it is extremely difficult to hit), conceived by shooting at his own people. There is no question of any tactics and strategy, team play at all. Hoped for more, to be honest.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gamekeeper 22.11.21

What did you want from CBT?

I
IBRAGIM_BORZ 22.11.21

Gamekeeper
What will change after CBT? It will be the same

_
_Lime_ 22.11.21

Gamekeeper
WT-there is also a CBT. And in comparison with the potato, it is gorgeous.
By sabzh: shit

G
Gamekeeper 22.11.21

IBRAGIM95

At the very least, they will introduce a joint economy and joint clanwar with tanks.

_Lime_

WT - maybe gorgeous, but personally I was enough for 2 weeks and no longer pulls.

O
OrEsHek777 22.11.21

MarcoSturm
In WWP, you just have to endure the first two levels of aircraft for any nation, any class. At level 3, any plane begins to supply well! And before bursting into randomness, you need to shovel through the main part of the forum and learn about all the intricacies of the game (I am silent about completing the training, without it, it's not like)! And you will have both drive and interest and convenient control!

m
mcbrut 22.11.21

No playing

U
UrfenDjus 22.11.21

after WT, having sat down to play WoWP - I cried for 3 minutes while flying a biplane. Then I was knocked down, I quit the game, went to the toilet and there I vomited. Got better. Sat down to play wartunder. Pofapal on the grafon, shot down a dozen planes and went to bed.

k
krivser 22.11.21

the game is complete shit, I played closed beta and nothing changes on OT, the developers only promise to carry out optimization, but what kind of optimization can be if the game engine does not pull it all the same Pentium 4 using the optimization program to achieve a productive i7. Then I played in the tundra, the impressions from the game are the most positive and it's not even about the graphics, special effects and game capabilities, but at least take the fact that on a level 0 biplane I can fight on equal terms with 2-3 levels, which I can't say about gliders. the second crew does not suffer from amnesia like the VG, that is, there is no need to retrain the crew if it has already flown this plane, I have bought 5 crews in the Soviet branch that are trained on several planes. and finally, the most important thing is that no one will hijack your account. there is no point in the gameplay of the game is arranged in such a way that nothing can be sold everything that you buy from you and it remains even if someone hacks your account, the only thing they can do is buy what for you, and restore access is as easy as shelling pears. The advantages of the tundra and the disadvantages of gliders are endless. I personally think that gliders are slag, but this is my personal opinion, as they say the taste and color ,,,,,,,,,,,

M
Matriks101 22.11.21

just a game for an amateur, for me so nothing turned out to be a toy) and most importantly, it pleases that you can't hide in the sky, it's not for you tanks where you ran into a bush and sit here and shoot here tactical thinking should be developed, otherwise they will be shot down in the first couple of minutes))) and the subtleties of air combat would not be bad to know)

m
matt_rasken 22.11.21

game sad shit, what else to say

95kratos1995 22.11.21

Stupid arcade and nothing else! Not far from the tanks.

A
Azog 22.11.21

just super))