3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 11.11.19 03:23 am

Most favorite character of the Mortal Kombat series (Mortal Kombat 11)

I like the Scorpion as it sounds banal,Barack in the new MK and I liked noob saibot due to ambulavero throw a double and you?
42 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 11.11.19

Remap
Scorpion , noob and Sektor

J
Jinol 11.11.19

If you like Scorpion or sub zero, then you are a bum without his opinion. By sabzh - Sindel, smoke, Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Baraka. If the most beloved, the - smoke.

S
Stockton_Slap 11.11.19

Jinol
I like how the character of Scorpio and his eternal feud with sub zero even ed boon favorite character is Scorpion so constantly in the trailers he comes out the winner

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 11.11.19

Melina Scorpion Sub-zero still have but haven't played MK don't remember the names

J
Jinol 11.11.19

Remap
and so ed boon puts the dick on Pets of others, and my bum yellow drags from part to part.

L
Lobo 11.11.19

male Persian Scorpio female Persian milina

g
gmh4589 11.11.19

Noob, Smoke, Kitana

C
Chuck_Norris_ 11.11.19

Jinol
You sho killed, Scorpion and sub zero is a classic without them MK is not MK. Himself ed boon screaming hereever! And Jason Voorhees from MK X scoring maniac, and all these new Persians about anything as they are MK X and MK are shown from the bottom 11 bespontovoe where steep Persians from MK 3 Ultimatum Sega game?

I
IIInckrayxxx 11.11.19

In IBC I really liked Tanya, the most convenient for me. Now at 11, I liked Skarlet, Noob, and some four-handed hood) In all previous Noob, smoke, Scorpion

S
Stockton_Slap 11.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
Yes, I also do not like the new Persians ,on YouTube spoke about this and Talpa new phages crap))

s
shadowclonejutzu 11.11.19

noob saibot, since mk3

B
BattleEffect 11.11.19

Milina

J
Jinol 11.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
Shang Tsung is also a classic, but it is often in roster is not allowed. In the same way as the barracks. And Milina.

N
Nikita redgrave 11.11.19

None of this bucket nenravitsya all the Persians downs defki as of parnuhi full

t
temnyy rycar 2517 11.11.19

I only guest characters play the rest is not interesting to me

R
Rossent 11.11.19

Night wolf

m
max heat 7 11.11.19

Saibot noob and Sub-Zero from Ultimatum

M
Maxinick 11.11.19

Jinol
If you play with the first part is your favorite character from the first part, then count, there are the transcripts guys, Sub and Scorpion (well, this is my opinion, so there Raiden on the spot, too steep). So here is my favorite Sub and so it was with those times when you're still (apparently) born.

J
Jinol 11.11.19

Maxinick
I mean, I know the roster of the first MK. And I know that besides them there were the heroes, who were constantly thrown out of the roster. And I don't like that bun leaves their Pets (most pop and raspiarennyh), but always sacrifices strangers.

M
Maxinick 11.11.19

Jinol
Stop. With the first part no one threw in the 9/10/11 parts - Kano, sub, Scorpion, Raiden, Liu Kang, Sonya and cage. All in all the last parts.
Regarding Boone, well, he just try to shove all the beloved characters, don't forget to try to add a couple of new series have to grow and get commercials roster of fighters to 50? Who is there to balance will be - a lot of work also. And this without any guest predators. It turns out that we NEED to sacrifice someone. I've personally wish that the cabal and Stryker with sindel and jade was not a 10, but I do see a very fit new DeVore, Casey and Aaron. Piedra Archer and a couple of small women on the gorilla - slag (well, that's just my opinion). Duplicate roster favorites of all times and peoples of the series in the series is also wrong. So just like Sub-zero, as I do not worry))