3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kyle_AMD 22.11.21 01:26 am

The computer was cursed ...

For a month now I can't understand what happened to my computer ...

It all started with playing Battlefront, new to the beta. The computer just passed out, then went to a constant reboot. This is when it constantly turns on and off when something overheats.
The hardware is quite powerful, the video card in beta heats up to 65 degrees. I constantly monitor the degree of vidyuhi and fps in games.

I went to Hades, looked at the degree of the system. Everything is in order (except that I do not understand the voltage), only the processor heats up from one chrome switch on (it was 39 and jumped to 56 in a moment). I thought there was a problem with thermal paste, but no. I smeared everything abundantly, put it on. The same crap.

The question arose to buy a new motherboard, I thought the sensors were covered. Bought. Everything remained as it was.
Then, the question arose, what is the processor. I changed it to the old i5 3570 and replaced the r9 290x with the old one - 670 GTX. Everything remained as it was.

Demolished the system, reinstalled. I bought an expensive power supply unit and inserted it into the system. Everything is left ...

What the fuck should I do? Save, help!
Do not pass by, please! Tell me something!

Here is a picture after reinstalling Windows (today rearranged) with Aida, I just started the computer.

4 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 22.11.21

Kyle_AMD The computer
just passed out, then went to a constant reboot. This is when it constantly turns on and off when something overheats.

your voltage on the 12 volt line is so robust, judging by the program monitoring.
Is it possible somewhere to borrow another power supply unit for a day?
What about the wiring in your apartment? Doesn't the automatic machine shut down for an hour?

PS: would have given the system unit to the service center for diagnostics long ago. Diagnostics costs only 500-800 rubles. Surely you would not have to change many pieces of iron.

M
MAuCTEP 22.11.21

Measure the voltage in the apartment. So, just in case. 13V is where 12V should be - very, very, very bad. With a deviation of 0.5V, there can be bad consequences, here it deviates by a whole 1V.

h
hrdCore 22.11.21

Once they raised the topic, in order to draw some conclusions about the voltages at the PSU output, you need to measure with a multimeter.
Soft readings are "on the fence".

h
helio 22.11.21

BP try to change