3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgressorAntony 22.11.21 01:26 am

Distress signals (Fallout 4)

I'll tell you right away, if there is such a topic, then give a link, and if not, then we describe here the distress signals and their location (finding the source - the lighthouse).
I just found a distress signal not far from the OSC-527 relay tower. As the girl understood there, she says something on the pendoski, but I don't understand exactly where she (or the lighthouse) is, I can't find it.
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 22.11.21

AgressorAntony
Lighthouses should be searched according to the principle of "hot-cold". Hemorrhoids, but if you don't understand English, there is no other choice.

A
AgressorAntony 22.11.21

Stormtroopir
Not only, I just found a lighthouse, + there is no hot-cold there, just a girl crying and like saying where she is. But where, I do not understand.

A
Alllex236 22.11.21

AgressorAntony
yes, I also found this relay station, but could not find where the message is coming from (

Y
Youxyxol 22.11.21

AgressorAntony Fallons
Department Store, if I understand correctly what this is about. There, the girl cries and asks to save her, says that she locked herself in a safe in the jewelry department. Moreover, if you listen to the message in full, the quest marker is given, unless of course I am not confusing.

A
Alllex236 22.11.21

Vychuchol
where is the jewelry department there? (I crawled everything there and did not find ((

C
Chukchi in the tent 22.11.21

There seem to be different distress signals (I play such a pirate in English) - those that the Distress signal "a set of letters and numbers" is what he knows, but the fact that not far from your hometown that you hear working for the minutemans is a group of gangs that will help you open a reconnaissance bunker Theta.
Spoiler One on the antennas, another base of the National Guard, another half-ruined house somewhere in the vicinity with fused armor.

O
Olly-alpha 22.11.21

Vychuchol
There is no marker , in this case, as in many others, you need to navigate purely by the words in the record. And since no one bothered to translate them ...

Y
Youxyxol 22.11.21

Alllex236
Um, I won't say for sure now, I passed it a long time ago, like in the lower part, to open the safe, look for the button under the counter.

A
Alllex236 22.11.21

Vychuchol ATP I
'll check later)

A
AgressorAntony 22.11.21

Vychuchol
Yes, yes, I also heard about Fallons about 10 times, I found 1 safe, but it will not fit there, I also found the jeweler, it is in the basement, but now I will look for the button with the safe.

A
AgressorAntony 22.11.21

Uraaaa, I found it. In summary:
Distress signal from relay tower OSC-527. We are looking for Fallons department store, then a basement, in the center there is a reception-type showcase. We are looking for an icon, and to the right of it there is a button in the shelf here)
PS Sori that I cannot show the icon on the screen, the screen is not loading something.

E
EMPs 22.11.21

My quest started like with a shop / department store, maybe I ran alongside the quest - to clear the training camp from the ghouls.

Well, besides, I help BS, after going to the factory with Danse for a radio beacon. Maybe because of this, the normal start of the quest began. (Before that, I also found a signal, somewhere in the north of the map, but I could not do anything normally, but near the training ground with ghouls - according to the quest of some settlement, the signal acquired a% proximity indicator, and found it)

A
AgressorAntony 22.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Signals are generally different, either they show a percentage, or you need to listen to the radio signal, or the quality becomes better, and the better the quality of the radio transmission, the clearer (in theory) the location of the signal.
In general, the localizers did not quite correctly do the lack of radio translation, at least they did the translation of such signals.

E
EMPs 22.11.21

AgressorAntony
Well, specifically, the quest appeared from there, before that they did not give the quest, but simply found a signal

D
DRIVER-PC 22.11.21

C
Comandante che guevara 22.11.21

Chukchi in a tent
In the center of the city of Senkchuari, right on the road, I searched everything, there is nothing, it feels like it is underground. Can you help me with advice?

C
Chukchi in the tent 22.11.21

Sir Achtung
If the signal is directly in the Century near some workbench, then it seems like a glitch. I with such did not face, but as they say:

"From the Cat chuga: A distress signal is stupid." Beep-beep "On the Internet write that it may be a signal of distress beacon, which is not shut down and dismantled in the workshop.
Radio usually extinguished turning off the amateur radio.but in your case, most likely this is a bug with the transmitter not turned off.check the questlog.if the task hangs somewhere - "find the signal source" (especially for the quest "The Lost Patrol", even if it is completed), then it is definitely a bug with a transmitter. "

6arbIP 22.11.21

Good day, everyone. I am new here. tell me, on the same tower where the distress signal from the girl in the safe catches also the signal of SUPERMUTANTS. who knows what about this? - already found in the school SHOW there is a hatch in the basement. - there is a transmitter. they lure people ....
and again - since I got here - near the Boston cemetery of old cars on the coast I found a certain pumping station, but I did not understand how to get there. help who can do what =)

S
Snip 22.11.21

6arbIP Is
there another trapdoor in the school basement? It will be necessary to check, otherwise I climbed this school from top to bottom in search of a radio transmitter, but did not notice the hatch in the basement))

And who found the transmitter, where the woman also laments, they say they are bursting with them (as I understand it, they were hiding in the freight cars) and help me, then they say they broke in and she's a child? he sends the owl to run ... the strongest signal seems to be near these very half-overturned cars, but he could not find where the entrance to the cars or the bunker is?