3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 22.11.21 01:26 am

Faction bonuses (Fallout 4)

Probably, not only me it will be interesting to know what bonuses (well, there are clothes, pieces of iron and a firearm) given for belonging to a particular faction.
While there is an opportunity to join the minutemans, subway or BS. I haven’t hobbled to the institute yet. Since I will hardly master this game for the second time, I would like to complete the maximum number of quests for each of the factions. Well, respectively, and all the buns due for belonging to them.
Is it true that you can complete quests for all these factions up to a certain point? Well, like, both ours and yours. After which the moment comes when it will no longer be possible to do this?
And the last thing. If you join the subway, will you get a railroad rifle (or is it a nail gun)? I already bought carnations for it (just in case), and so far I have come across a gun only in the screensaver pictures. It seems like a cool thing and would shoot with pleasure.
Although BS has both a Gaus rifle and a gatling laser ...
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
predator999 22.11.21

Join everyone everyone has their own bonuses

p
punck 22.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
BS against the subway, if only save the save to go through in turn.

N
Nikita237 22.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Although the BS also has a Gaus rifle and a gatling laser ...
What's the point? gaus and gatling can be obtained not only from the bs

J
Jaddman 22.11.21

The Underground has side quests that open up the ability to fortify some items, such as military and army uniforms. Since armor elements can also be pulled from above, this combination becomes the strongest.
The nail gun is given for completing the game with the Underground, but it can be found in other places, so you do not need to finish the game with them to get it. In my opinion, this is the weakest of the factions, and since an improvement for gear can be obtained simply by completing a few of their secondary quests, there is little point in going through them. After the ending, they do not give any advantages.

Minutemen after the ending give an automatic laser musket. But since in any case they remain the player's allies, this musket is the only reward. However, for some, at least for me, the reward is that you don't have to destroy either the Brotherhood of Steel or the Subway, so to speak, minimizing losses. From their "abilities" remains the challenge of the Artillery, which is really quite weak.

The Brotherhood of Steel, in addition to the ability to summon the Rotarywing, will give out a special Antiradin for one of the repeated secondary quests, which seems to deliver twice as much, and in another secondary quest, pay for each found "Technical Documentation", which randomly spawn in containers and weigh nothing. For the passage of the plot with them, they give only a jetpack for the T-60 and the color of the BS Guardian for it, which, however, differs only externally, but the above bonuses remain.

The Institute allows you to summon synths with relay grenades, and for completing the story you get the Institute color for X-01. Perhaps there are some other bonuses, for secondary quests, for example, but I passed only for the sake of achievement, so I didn't run after them for a long time. However, it is worth realizing that in their storyline it will be necessary to destroy both the Underground and the Brotherhood.

W
Wise fool 22.11.21

Vanya Rygalov A
railway rifle can be obtained by completing MILA quests near the subway.
Spoiler: Or found in a bunker in a train car at the mutant car dump south of Boston, east of the castle, through the military post. At this junkyard, the rifle spawns with the same timing as the entire drop and enemies. There are some flaws in the game, where at a certain moment it will be impossible to pass this or that quest or fulfill a condition, since in the dialogue it will be offered to accept or reject the side of the faction and destroy the other.

E
Evgeny Lyubimov 22.11.21

The quest with the destruction of the subway at the BS can be "jumped over". To do this, you need to go to the "Critical Mass" quest at the Institute (but not complete it), then come to the Elder of the Brotherhood and report everything. He will order to urgently fly to the Mass Fusion office and get ahead of the Institute. After completing this quest on the side of the Brotherhood, the final quest opens for them, and all intermediate ones can be ignored (they will most likely be canceled themselves).

As a result, the Institute is soaked, the Brotherhood wins, the subway is intact and gives quests ... but it behaves as if the attack of the Brotherhood took place. For example, Gloria no longer speaks to you and all other characters consider her killed