3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N0NAKK 11.11.19 03:23 am

Internet speed for online gaming

All good morning/afternoon/evening!
In General, at the moment I live for the summer in the village where the Internet speeds of 35-50 KB/sec(dial-up adsl). About online games and not thinking. But after 1-2 months promise to stretch the fiber, but not in the house, and into the database where you installed the adsl station(or as it there) promises an Internet speed of 4 Mbps. So, the question is that will it be possible to play an online game with at least 200-300 ping? Now at a speed of 35-50кбайт/sec ping is at 700
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 11.11.19

Rostelecom got to you, too? :D
Game 25Mb/c take it and not worry. Yes, a rouble and a half, but want to play games have a little forked.
Below 20Mb/c surf that is not enough, especially for downloading games, movies, etc, and you games wanted to 4Mb/s. Finally can not understand those who take deshmanskie rates, low speed, climb online games and stinging on the Internet. Especially in the far East, with the normal speed ping 100-150.

v
vitalik76 11.11.19

N0NAKK wrote:
promise the Internet speed is 4 Mbps
If it will be fair 4 Mbit/s, then the games will be fine. Here is a video on YouTube can't watch in any capacity. I think 1080p 60fps is the ceiling will be. 2K or 4K will continue at this speed.

N
N0NAKK 11.11.19

potter790
This is the maximum rate for 2000 rubles, and in the city for 2000 rubles - 100 Mbit/s

p
potter790 11.11.19

N0NAKK
Then pichalka. Her campaign, for the ATM pull. Then we got the village and the village in which the opt was drawn purely for the sake of one ATM or terminal in a single branch of Sberbank. )