3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Classic nerd 22.11.21 01:37 am

Dialogue sound disappeared in TES: Oblivion GOLD (1C) (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Hello! I got this problem when I installed a bunch of mods. I like the mods, they really fill the atmosphere of Oblivion with interesting things and quests. It was an assembly from Igromania, downloaded from the famous Russian tracker with a hammer and sickle. But I had a problem with the disappearance of the voice of some of the original quest characters and some of the inscriptions became English, although they used to be in Russian. Rummaged through the forums and found out that you need to reinstall the game in order to save the original voice files there. Who knows what the matter is - please have a link to some Yandex disk or something like that so that you can download it without any problems. At least correct the audio, so that at least it is clear what the next NPC wants from me, otherwise the subtitles slip through, and I don't even have time to read. Willing to sacrifice mods just to fix the game. Good people, please advise and help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergiy Bouyhyk 22.11.21

check settings

C
Classic nerd 22.11.21

Sergiy Bouyhyk
It has been done for a long time.

S
Sergiy Bouyhyk 22.11.21

download the sound patch

C
Classic nerd 22.11.21

Sergiy Bouyhyk
Put it on download, the process started :)

S
Solstice 22.11.21

Reinstall the game, the safes will not fly off if the GOLD edition.

S
SairitVS 22.11.21

If my memory serves me, this happens when you put mods in English on the Russian version, so look for the translated ones.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.11.21

some characters in the gold edition, as far as I remember, for some reason did not have sound tracks, so it is not the fault of the mods that the dialogue is going on and the character is silent and smiles slyly.
whether there is a patch for this, I honestly do not know.

C
Classic nerd 22.11.21

That's it, the problem is solved. I removed one of the Gambling Addiction plugins called "Folkrat Castle" (or something like that). And everything fell into place. Everybody talks and everything is fine. :)