3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 22.11.21 01:37 am

MILO (SPOILERS) (Fallout 4)

in the subway the technician's quests with the installation of a lighthouse are endless chtol? and the drummer's tasks are endless too?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 22.11.21

Rampertumskin
, what are the tasks for the drummer?

B
Blackie night 22.11.21

These are like radiant quests. Hello from Skyrim =)

F
Freund benno 22.11.21

Rampertumskin Dear
man, tell me where the subway is) I need it on the quest, I need to figure it out with the hunter's chip, it's still the very beginning, otherwise I've been wandering for 5 hours, I can't find it.

R
Rampertumskin 22.11.21

david2222
find the parcel kill enemies return. he himself constantly runs up to you when you return to headquarters

R
Rampertumskin 22.11.21

nibler99
quest will be given to the subway when you go through the main one. there is a video in the net and a lot of information about the subway has already been simply googled.

F
Freund benno 22.11.21

Rampertumskin
I also go through the main one, but when I reached the dreamer with a chip in a good neighborhood, she said that the subway would find me, and nothing had happened for 5 hours

S
SanicHteHedgoh 22.11.21

nibler99
so look, go to the swan or its lake, it doesn't matter, somewhere nearby there will be a monument near it there is a red carpet, you walk along it to the church, when you enter the location you go straight to the left, you see green strokes or something like that and you walk along them, you come to a dead end, you see a disc on the wall, you twirl it and poke it so that you end up with a railroad.
PROFIT

M
MG10000 22.11.21

nibler99
There is a task "The Way of Freedom" this is to the subway, we are going along the path of freedom, do not forget to take a picture of the "code" because you need to enter it, but it's simple there. You enter as marked in red and you are in the subway.