3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xoma2517 22.11.21 01:37 am

Impact of various settings on resource consumption (Grand Theft Auto 5)

You can write which parameters in the game load the processor more, and which video card, you are reluctant to select the settings in detail in the game, because every time you reboot, you get bored, and you can really find out the effect on performance after 5 games. video cards, and I don't want to overclock further, because the blue screen starts to fly out.
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VictorRUS 22.11.21

with your confa, put everything on a minimum, you can not count on more

J
JonyN5 22.11.21

Xoma2517
http://www.libertycity.ru/allarticles/gta-5-articles/2665-optimalnaja-nastrojjka-grafiki-v-gta-5.html

e
evedragon 22.11.21

VictorRUS
I bet. With Gtx650ti 2gb and athlon x2 295 (2 cores if sho) I play calmly at medium-high settings. textures on high, shadows on medium but soft. Reflections are high, but I allowed myself to increase to max and norms. The shaders are high, the particles are medium, I don't really need it. Draw range + 20%. The population of the city, as well as its diversity, to a minimum. 16 antisitropic, high tessellation, high shading. Well, the post fx is high or very high. But at och.high the friezes are already beginning, for quite clear reasons. He has a normal vidyuha, which in fact is enough for playing at high (not at maximum settings), but the processor is still rather weak. But the irony is that I somehow read, and he will even be better than mine. So I don’t think what you are saying is true.

n
nonakukifu 22.11.21

eats a lot of grass on max, vertical, msaa anti-aliasing, high shadows, everything else is so-so little by little ..

X
Xoma2517 22.11.21

VictorRUS

Mmmm ... Really? And nothing that I play at high settings? (With a stable 25-30 fps) Before you say anything, you better think about it. Moreover, I asked you to describe which settings affect what, and not rummage through my config. My process is quite a bit behind in power from the Quad K6600, so first figure out the issue, and not at the sight of a "Pentium", run to scribble stupid comments, although, this is a PG, which is me.

p
pro100_LEXA 22.11.21

Please throw off your settings here with a screenshot, which is hard to believe, because with an athlon ii x3 450 processor and a video card like yours (hd 7750) I play only at minimum.

X
Xoma2517 22.11.21

pro100_LEXA I
forgot to specify the resolution, I have 1366 by 768, and I overclocked the percentages with a video card.

d
dann28 22.11.21

The question is purely for interest, just to understand the principle.
My system:
Core i7-950
RAM 10GB
GTX 680 2GB

Going into GF Experience and setting the "optimal" settings in her opinion, I see that the game consumes 2.5GB.
Everything works flawlessly, but just wondering how the game consumes 2.5 when I only have 2?

H
H434P 22.11.21

dann28
is not consumed memory, but required

d
dann28 22.11.21

H434P
is still strange that everything works fine)))

z
zloy04rus 22.11.21

Yes Yes I also care about it: D

N
NorthernSky 22.11.21

A fast card that manages to change data in video memory without hemorrhoids. And you shouldn't look at the memory occupied by the console crafts. There is nothing to clog it with.

u
upumeg95 22.11.21

dann28
I have 780 and the same thing writes that 3.5 consumption, although in fact I have 3

h
hellogen-klg 22.11.21

Xoma2517
sympathize. 25-30 frames - it's easier to take a playstation. I don’t know how you can comfortably play the action with such a refresh rate

a
adynets 22.11.21

Spoiler

R
Romik008 22.11.21

Optimal graphics settings for i5 4460 + gtx970
Anyone with a similar system, tell me how to choose the optimal settings to get the most out of this system at 60 fps (without sagging). And then I kind of set it up, 60 frames are stable, all the rules are then for no apparent reason sagging to 30, with such drops, jagging is felt. Otherwise, online I would like to have a stable 60 frames, and with a good picture (as far as this system allows)