3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21 01:37 am

Can I transfer things to a friend? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

It's just that my friend loves cs go very much and has been dreaming of some kind of skin for a long time, well, I looked at him alone at the Bargaining. The site and now I decided to ask if you can transfer it to him somehow, for example, exchange it for an item. for example, we played unturned for a very long time and gathered things, he doesn't need them, I don't need them either, but so he can get the skin?
12 Comments
Sort by:
a
arzanyaev 22.11.21

and figs know)

M
Mr. Protagonist 22.11.21

You buy the skin you need on the Steam site, then wait 1 week so that it can be transferred. After that, you just offer him an exchange, and give the desired item (skin) in the incentive.

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

Mr.Protagonist
just give or exchange for something ?!

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

guys such a thing I was hacked and I changed the password and the trading floor was blocked until 03.01 what to do with a friend's 30 and is there a way to bypass the wait 2 weeks

x
xoen 22.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
And what prevented you from entering Steam and pressing the "support" button?
All the answers to your questions are listed there.

x
xoen 22.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
You can just make a gift to another person without any problems. In the same place in the incentive> "support"> "Steam gifts" the procedure is described.

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

xoen
i can't buy anything 7-day blocking (in the browser, on the launcher another account) is it possible to bypass it?

x
xoen 22.11.21

Tommy_Koratel You
cannot bypass the block.

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

xoen is
not good however

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

guys how to turn off the voice chat schoolchildren zadolbali

v
varw 22.11.21

Tommy_Koratel
just give it away

T
Tommy_Koratel 22.11.21

varw
I can not buy anything blocking the trading platform for 7 days for changing the password
and do you know how to turn off the voice chat completely?