3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moblin 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Horizons bulkheads. (Elite Dangerous)

Gentlemen, such a question. Up to the horizon, the bulkheads (alloys, armor) could be modified almost at every station, now he writes that there is no such product at this station, he has already flown around 10-15 + stations in ports on the planets. Where can I get them now, or am I cruelly blunting?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Martynes 23.11.21

moblin
You need to search at high-tech stations. The ship for which you buy the armor should be on sale at the station. If these conditions are met, but there is still no reservation, it means that it has temporarily ended at the station and will appear later. Although it doesn’t happen once at a time - recently on the EG forum one guy complained that he couldn’t find it for a long time.

m
moblin 23.11.21

Martynes
I bought a vulture, at that station there was no equipment at all for the upgrade, I had to look for different parts everywhere. District 20-25 St. years from the starting location, at the start of the game. Chamunda.

r
review_game 23.11.21

- Look for armor at stations where high-tech + processing
- At different stations there is not for all types of ships.
- It is more difficult to search for heavy ships.

R
RedFleecer 23.11.21

We are looking for modules, ships and armor on large / rich, whatever, but not small and poor high-tech or industrial stations, systems. All this is set using the filters in the galactic map (economy tab).

And the second, you can buy all this at a discount from the Chinese Li Yong (PP Participant).

If you open the galactic map and switch to the political one, rummaging around in it (precisely controlled systems), you can find a couple of systems where you can buy everything at a discount)

There was also a website through which you could find everything, but I don't remember it already :(

r
review_game 23.11.21

RedFleecer
There was also a website through which you could find everything, but I don't remember it already :(
https://eddb.io/station