3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HECKCER 23.11.21 10:53 pm

SKILL UNLOCK (Far Cry 3)

Tell me if there is a trainer or some other cheat to unlock skills. And then I passed the game, started a new one and wanted to cheat with skills and everything else, but I didn't see a cheat for unlocking skills just to add skill points.
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 23.11.21

There are such things - hands, search, PG and save.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_3_sohranenie_savegame_projdeno_do_pervogo_avanposta_1_dlya_mix_mod_by_sabbat75_fenixx-56877/

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

oh god, again cheaters-shkololo ... but when will you die out or start playing honestly. GAMES, BITCH, DO NOT JUST DO WITHOUT CHATS. The point is to play like that, if everything is pumped? For the plot? so you passed it already ...

H
Hayvay 23.11.21

Cheaters! Fu-fu so be!

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

stop the planet, I'll probably go down ... there were also imbeciles who minus me.

s
sergey64 23.11.21

download mod. there and the skills are all unlocked, and the weapons and boobs of the zither.

S
Sergey Zakharov 111 23.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
If the planet stops then you and all of humanity will die out.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Sergey Zakharov 111
It's better this way than degrading further

A
Aips95 23.11.21

Man, you're looking at this from the wrong side. Imagine: people have passed the game, he honestly earned skills and money in it, but the game is over, it remains to be deleted and forgotten. But it is not enough for him. He starts a new game, but all his pumping is reset - not interesting. Cheats solution.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Aips95
If it is not enough for him, try to start a new game? Replaying the same thing over and over again?

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

It's not so interesting to play again by yourself, but also with cheats ... It's better to delete and look for a new victim to play through than to defile the game with cheats

A
Aips95 23.11.21

Well, first of all, you can clear outposts again. This can be done in a bunch of ways, so you won't get bored. And the missions also do not have to be completed as intended. And unlocking opportunities in the early stages also reveals new ways of completing tasks. These are not malicious cheats like immortality, this is just an artificial analogue of the "new game +".

H
Hirok 23.11.21

Chitoheyter, Fu to be.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Aips95
about clearing outposts ... I remember there is a mod that allows you to drop outposts and recapture

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Aips95
about the analogue of your new game +, there is no such thing in Skyrim, and I still have not passed it, and started playing +100500 times, BUT I DIDN'T USE CHEATS, BECAUSE THEY BREAK THE WHOLE COOL OF THE PASSAGE PROCESS.

A
Aips95 23.11.21

Well, it's not quite right to compare Skyrim and Farkrai. Still, in farkrai, the main goal is not to swing, but to fight. But about the mod - really a compromise, well that I recalled.
HECKCER
By the way, it is possible to restart outposts without starting a new game, there is a mod on the site. So the interest remains and there is no need to start over.

s
sergey64 23.11.21

HECKCER, in general
, there is such a mod - there you also need to gain experience, but you don't need to wait for the skills to open. with a weapon the same theme - it is open immediately, but the prices are higher, etc. no cheating, but played in a new way

z
zalupaykin 20.01.23

JABA AZAZINA
do you know what madness is