3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sphinxx69 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Completed the game, can't find sidequests. (Fallout 4)

The game is great, but after a long time I can't find sidequests, I walk through the wastelands with a sniper rifle at the ready (134 lvl), please tell me interesting sidequests, thanks in advance. (map screen where he is). At least not a description, etc. , but just screenshots of the map.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 23.11.21

Sphinxx69
I saw a similar topic on the forum, look better. Most quests start with conversations. Communicate more with bots, eavesdrop on the chatter of bandits, it can also be useful. In general, the game has the same feature as in Skyrim, if there is nothing to do, hang around the caravan (not yours), they also sometimes talk about interesting places. Simply put - open the map - look for gray locations (unvisited), which you could only find out about from bots - there is most likely some kind of quest. I also advise you to listen to the surrounding radio stations - sometimes you can catch help signals / interesting announcements through the radio. In general, I am amazed at how in a fallout you can dodge all the quests. In my games, there is always so much quest accumulation in the first 40 minutes of the game that you can't rake it out.

T
Technic82 23.11.21

Aips95
"In my games, I always accumulate so many quests in the first 40 minutes of the game that you can't rake it out."

I agree, while you are going to complete one quest, along the way you collect ten more side effects ...
But this is more a plus than a minus - there is something to do in addition to the main plot and you can learn more about events in one or another game world.

M
Medico della peste 23.11.21

It's lazy to make screenshots, I'll throw in a couple of places with relatively long and interesting sides (no spoilers)
1. Diamond City - Spare Bench. One of the Bobrov brothers will give a quest.
2. Bar Clover (Slightly southeast of Neighborhood) - there is a kid near the pier who will give an interesting quest.
3. Alliance (There is where to turn around for Munchkinism)
4. Constitution - a huge ship, not far from Bunker Hill
Also try to find Edward Deegan's ghoul, it seems like he appears in different places, but I personally met him in the same Bunker Hill, will give one of the most interesting quests in my opinion.