3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 23.11.21 10:53 pm

GTA SA- Miami Police (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Who is the thread played in this addition?
For me, duck is so-so.
21 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just a user 23.11.21

I played it. The opinion is the same. Missions are not enough, and it seems to me that they are almost all rolled up from the standard GTA-based current storyline and the scene has been changed. (I may confuse it with another, I don’t remember). There is almost nothing new except for missions, and it also pisses me off that the videos cannot be skipped, although I've seen worse ...

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 23.11.21

There is still a glitch that can be saved all the time

J
Just a user 23.11.21

I didn’t know about this
I also heard that there is a radio station on which the same melody is played (but I don’t remember myself, because I don’t listen to the radio much and the current game passed and immediately deleted)

A
Alex mahone 23.11.21

The mod is not very good. There are tons of other modifications out there that leave a good impression.

злобный ниГГе 23.11.21

this is the MOST HORRIBLE FASHION FOR SAN ANDREAS !!! It's not about the missions, but about this music, which I already dream in nightmares! Well this is necessary - one track for the whole game! After 2 hours of playing dignity, I was ready to bite the keyboard!
And this evil MEEMI in the track! Big hello to the author of the mod!

A
Alexander Ko 23.11.21

Nigga you're right, it's Miami buzzing in my ears!

g
gtafan222 23.11.21

Yes, in the radio, on rollers, the same infuriates !!!

F
FlogGnaw 23.11.21

SHIT !!!

D
Deem-dj 23.11.21

I played the mod so-so. Well, you can play. And this damn track MAYAMI pisses me off! Strongly spoils the impression of fashion!

g
gtasamp 23.11.21

that norms mod the film is of course super
current yes the music is NOT from the film and the videos can not be skipped identically,
but the text in the videos word for word
for me is a collection of 12 in 1 dvd.
4 mods for GTA Vice and 8 for the sleigh.
cool mods are gta4life about grove street and texture modification
gta sa cops and gansters voshche fly away

G
Gelvedor 23.11.21

all these left-handed versions are GUMNO! nothing can be better than the original or your assembly

V
VnV 23.11.21

played. minus the fact that the mission is not enough, and so nothing

L
LikeBAX 23.11.21

Where can I download the standard version? And then I have no text, the text is from the original SA, nothing is clear.

y
your opposite 23.11.21

play the original better.

L
LikeBAX 23.11.21

what?

m
megga BOSS [scored for 1 23.11.21

Infuriates MIAMI TRACK, NOT flip through ROLLERS (identity infuriates), Mission figs in a wheelbarrow ONLY !!! RIDE !!! I listen to his music, instead tracks miami! But still infuriates !!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHACHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHU AAAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAL !! !!!!!!!!! BUEE ......

z
zig zag 44 23.11.21

this turd is complete diarrhea, and the music finally pistests infuriates a fool

S
Solomon_x_100 23.11.21

This add-on is complete crap, What is it worth only listening to with Welcom that Miami, it freezes, to turn off this crap you have to leave the car two or even three times, the mission is crap, in short, there is nothing new, only 8 missions and that's it, well, and still save in anywhere !!! in short sucks!

a
alex8ball 23.11.21

I played the game police mayami)))) more than a mod

R
Rider47aka 23.11.21

When I played this mod, I was still a noob, so I never got through the first mission (imagine!) - I crashed into the same skyscraper all the time. I was terribly enraged by this, but once I still had the good fortune to fly to Las Venturos and even (!) Land a plane without blowing it up. True, my partner, when teleporting to the launch site, ended up on my head, and the car somehow squeezed us so that I had to blow myself up and him at the same time. Then, for a long time, I crashed into the same skyscraper, but in the end I flew and we even got into the wheelbarrow normally. Only she exploded for no apparent reason ... To the MOST DEBEALING MUSIC IN THE WORLD:
"Mamie, Miami, Miami, Miami, Ma-amy ..."