3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pahanidze 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Power Armor Wear Mods. (Fallout 4)

Has anyone tried different armor mods, i.e. titanium plating and explosion protection? I wonder what helps more. And then the silovukha is quickly carried out by explosions, grenades and mines :( And with repairs there it is quite expensive in terms of resources. I accumulated more than 100 charges, began to run almost all the time in armor. (6th or F for fraternal ones), are they enough for longer? It would be better if there was no wear at all, otherwise the wear was removed in this part, but with power ones there is so much crap, and so resources are not enough all the time, i.e. e. bolts, glue, aluminum and something else there.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 23.11.21

Chet almost ran the whole game in a worn-out T-60
1 time only changed from titanium to lead skin for the Glowing Sea and even thought about a hot rod.
On the player, the armor lasts for a very long time, but on partners it will crumble in one battle, at least an arm or a leg will have to be repaired.

E
EMPs 23.11.21

Why try them there. It depends on how long you wear it. For fights, probably explosion protection is better, for rad-jogging lead, for constant wearing - titanium. etc. It all depends on the purposes for which you took the reservation

A
Alllex236 23.11.21

Prostouser
why lead plating for the glowing sea? and so the rules, and some modifications can sometimes be bought from atomic cats

f
fox 453 23.11.21

it's a pity that you can't run in power armor without this moronic first-person interface. because of him, I do not use power armor in the passage.

P
Pahanidze 23.11.21

I pumped the X-01 to the maximum - level 6, knapsack, visor, titanium, etc. It became normal to grab, a walker for 5-7, if you do not blunt with mines, grenades, missiles, etc. Well, do not stand with the tank taking all the damage, but at least dodge a little. Yes, and with the skill of a trash collector, it is easier to get resources - to disassemble 5-7 rifles with normal canopies. Of the mods on the torso, only the knapsack really liked it, it helps to cut along the way, or get into places that cannot be climbed in another way (once I passed a building, there was a hole in the wall, quite high, it flew in, and there is a safe with a bunch of loot :), probably such enough places if you look). Tesla's torso is bullshit, only if it soaks small bogs, cubs. Stealth fight the torso is also crap - only sitting, and not moving. Those. purely for stealthy sniping from afar. But I run meat style. Power torso is bullshit too really does not give extra weight, I have +20 in total, "pockets" on my legs and then almost give a hundred. The body for protection with low HP ... I usually don't bring it to that. Those. almost zero sense. Moreover, at level 50, almost, even deathclaws do not really take down HP in X-01 armor. Although if the difficulty is twisted to the maximum, then there probably yes, this mod will only be saved this way.

P
Pomu4 23.11.21

Pahanidze
Yes, survival is also good for 0 from emergency systems. As it seemed to me, the speed of treatment from the stimulant and the number of cartridges depend on the complexity.
Vile stinging tails, puffers and gnats cause more problems than the claws of death, as they seem to be beating with poison, from which protection is 0. Plus they are small and agile

M
Madjestik85 23.11.21

I play as a strong melee (10 + 1 strength) + each item gives me +1 strength and +1 stamina + lone wanderer + ridge. and a capacity of 540 units. and 16 strength, but the trick is that if I put on power armor, then all parameters noticeably drop and capacity and strength (capacity 472 and strength 12) ... i.e. nonsense turns out. a character with bare hands is stronger than in power armor ... it seems to me that the developers' mistake is that the armor simply increases the strength to 10 ... instead of giving another +10 strength to your current one. For example, I have my own strength 11 without clothes. I put on power armor and it becomes 21 - then there would be a lot of armor. and so besides jumping from roofs and protection from radiation, there is no sense from it. some cons and problems