3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
j-si 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Additional mission "Mrs. Philips" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After passing the main campaign, the task appears playing as Trevor, to find a truck. Who knows where he is?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLaM93 23.11.21

I found it at a hospital in downtown Los Santos.

j
j-si 23.11.21

Thanks, I'll take a look

M
Muzh_Liftershi 23.11.21

I support, at the hospital in the center, just not a truck, and a gray van will be right in front of the entrance, you will not miss it. Resp permanent, you will not miss

K
Kramer 23.11.21

Thanks, kid.

F
Ferz777 23.11.21

Where is the hospital located on the map? Maybe there are some other icons nearby?

b
baykov777 23.11.21

In one of the additional missions, Trevor's mother meets her son in his van, and demands that he get a van for her (she calls some company, I don't remember exactly). Question: where to get this van?

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 23.11.21

I took it out, but upon arrival Trevor sobbed for his mother, who was not there. Understood nothing.

b
baykov777 23.11.21

but still, where did you get it, or what does it look like at least?

D
DevCore 23.11.21

This van is parked near some hospitals.

H
Honey cocaine 23.11.21

Stands by the hospital which is next to the strip club.

F
Ferz777 23.11.21

Yes, where did the mother disappear, otherwise she would not let me into the house. I probably went on a spree without a farm)))

M
McEclipse 23.11.21

by the way, the truck can be brought a second time ...
maybe you need to take a specific one and the screen saver will be different ...
well, or bring a lot of them

P
Pending 23.11.21

Die in Los Santos and you will be taken to the hospital, and so this van is parked in the parking lot.

p
pank1111 23.11.21

what Trever demands from his mother

R
RicoChico 23.11.21

Find a pill truck rolling around the city. In theory, the game should warn if you are next to it.

D
Dan Hauser 23.11.21

Die a couple of times, and when you leave the hospital, a white van with pills will be parked near the entrance on the road!

S
Suleimanjan 23.11.21

Guys, has anyone already completed this mission? Got enough already! After Trevor's dialogue with his mother (who had recently been released from prison, it seems), it was necessary to steal a van somewhere or something like that with the inscription Deludamol, this is like a medicine for her, well, damn it! Where can I find this van? I go here and there, but I can't find it! Help who passed this mission!

V
Vladimir_2021 23.11.21

Suleimanjan
In the city near the hospital there is a bead with the inscription that you need. I searched for a long time until the cops killed me and I ended up there (purely by chance I saw him).

C
Crysis_Net_2 23.11.21

Deludamol is located in a hospital (somewhere in the city center, the van is parked)
SpoilerP.S. Passed this mission, but the ending is muddy. Was it hallucinations, or did Trevor's mother run away?

E
Evgen_82 23.11.21

Suleimanjan
karoch go to the city center die there and show up in the hospital