3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warsnake 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Content from previous updates for single player PC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Maybe a stupid question for someone. On the console, when you start a new game, a separate garage is immediately available, in the case of Franklin - on Grove Street, where the cars from previous updates are located. There are about 30 of them. Also, some types of weapons are immediately available. Recently switched to PC version. There is no such garage after the prologue, therefore, there are no cars. Also missing are weapons from previous updates. Is all this content somehow possible to get on the PC, or has the train left?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frankie Santorelli 23.11.21

Warsnake
vehicles can be found on state roads, and trunks will open as the game progresses

W
Warsnake 23.11.21

Frankie Santorelli
Doesn't it sell in-game online stores?

F

Warsnake
Only part of the designated vehicle: Blade, Paradise and 2 more vehicles. As well as all air transport and boats

W
Warsnake 23.11.21

Frankie Santorelli
Thanks for the clarification ... Where can you find Innovation? Or will this vehicle spawn absolutely randomly? For example, Hexer spawned in two places stably: at one country cafe in the western part of the map and on a patch, not far from Trevor's house ...

F

Warsnake
Sorry, but from motorcycles I know where to get Sovereign. On the highway when entering the Braddock Pass

A
Alex hawk 23.11.21

Such a thing. Previously, when passing the storyline when buying a garage, it contained all the cars from the DLC or most. Now, except for Elegy, there is nothing. What is the problem? Is this innovation or what?
Spoiler

R
Roy jons 23.11.21

Alex Hawk
I have the same) although later I remembered them, it seems, you first need to win the races, only then they will appear in your garage)

H
H434P 23.11.21

Alex Hawk
it was on the consoles of the previous generation