3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 23.11.21 10:53 pm

PVM NEKAR> ALL (Diablo 2)

Still, who has any thoughts about the almighty pvm nekra?
Should be: enigma, 75 fkr, the ability to clean everything at 8 pp
Purpose: to make an alternative to the hamer, which is not particularly inferior in terms of cleaning speed and comfort (NEKROV HAS THE SAME INCREASED DROP OK YES)
Sketch: eni, dv, hamster, marou, arah, tiara 3-20-2, mara, trangs, rings fkr +. in the inventory boards pb with hp, torch, anikh, textbooks
on skills: max all poison, courses for 1 to low res and the rest in skeletons and craftsmen, 1 in revives
Question: What's wrong?
33 Comments
Sort by:
n
nunucbka_8cm 23.11.21

I didn’t download revives, they are useless, but this is not for everybody.

C
CorvinOk 23.11.21

yok0o
Well, if done on Poison, then the combo * 3 IMHO >>> hamster

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

yok0o, I'll kill it (once every 3-4th), but within the framework of this topic I can not be silent. :-) there is also varik - summoner, 125% fcr - eni, spirit (35), hot (40), orach (20), trangs (20), fcr rings (20), shMara, aldur sneakers, I think, i.e. To. fres. merk - eth Bonehew (2amn or shael + amn), eth Fort, Guilk (ias + ed). full skeletons (no magicians and revives), leftovers in CE and kakahu (fat slow slows down Baal, etc.). with zil / smiley - especially fun, but they usually don't have a body. :(

PS I double for 3 TO combo. Why marow? :-)

y
ya_RAQ 23.11.21

yok0o
I run as a bonner, it seems to clean everything and everyone pretty quickly. Only the bosses are quite long, especially the boala

S
SergeyS1988 23.11.21

Ya delal bone pvm nerka. Konew v lubom slu4ae ustupaet hamery v skorosti, no vse ravno dovolno neploho. Bilo 2 varianta, mf i damag.
Mf s hoto i wakoi, damag white + tiara. Nabural 125fcr. Spokoino delal phbr, phcs, travi. Minus wo di / baala dolgo mo4it.

Poison vse ravno owen herovo tyanet 8 ppl.

y
yok0o 23.11.21

nu ya was sam bonerom letayu, 4eto medlenno i ne o4en 'komfortno
homa i mara dlya max allres, da i to combo fcr ne daet
nu esli poison delaet vse ploxo na 8 ppl to nn voobwe eto vse togda obsujdat': C
poyradu odenu ha obratno

N
Nikita 06 02 2005 23.11.21

Well, this is toko guesses about the drop of nekra, although everything can be here, BUT I doubt that the drop will be increased for some class

R
Rivnyanyn 23.11.21

yok0o
Nikita 06 02 2005
NECROW HAS INCREASED DROP OK YES
Well, this is a guess about the drop of nekra, although everything can be here.
Suddenly, a plan for enrichment has matured - to farm loks with eight nekras in a party! Johi will be sypatso like a cornucopia)))

f
firkax 23.11.21

actually necr which> all is not poison but bone

Q
QLinkee 23.11.21

>> actually necr which> all is not poison but bone
Someone just had a shield 3 pb sk, 3 low res, 3 pnova, 2 sox, 17% fhr, 30/20, @res, + didn't have

N
Nikita 06 02 2005 23.11.21

Yeah 8 necrov farm the drop will be gorgeous))

p
passed 23.11.21

Another "emphasis" in the summons ... :( THEN a combo is necessary, yes.

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

Another "emphasis" in the summons ...
passed, I, at one time, did a poisonous with ~ perf DW. I did it because Dalnoboi wrote "Travi quickly cleans a poisoner dressed in shit" ©, after clarification in a personal it turned out that "shit" is 3 TO combo, bone, shako. that is, poisonous even without DW. and so, despite no p.res at the consuls, with that poisonous I keel them, constantly sweating, turning pale and drinking fullkas, while zil (dressed, ofc, "for me" ;-)) tore them to shreds in a matter of seconds. What did I do wrong? =)
[add] simply, when you don't bring down mobs quickly, you involuntarily want to hide behind - either a block or the sweaty bodies of skeletons. :-)

p
passed 23.11.21

dressed in shit
dressed, ofc, "for me"
what did I do wrong?
He also asks. ;) Yadovik is very addicted to gear, whoever says anything.

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

passed, okay, but what ELSE should he wear (or change) so that he quickly cleans Travi? :-)
Yes, I understand that when you love and respect a charm, he pays a hundredfold .. :-) but I just xs, what else does a jadovik need to burn. :-) "shit" after all, in context = accessible gear. but it is effective (probably the most), especially + dw.

g
gpyr 23.11.21

Obsessed I
knew botsmen about five years ago, and so they made poizon necrov in the TO set and whatever, and set the bot against the consuls in the grass.

p
passed 23.11.21

Obsessed
So I don’t understand, are you not enough masskilla or keel, constantly sweating, turning pale and drinking fullkas? He summoned the clay, threw the attraction, spiced it up with a low-cutter - and you water it with a new one; corpses appeared - banged hell + tse. Not a single sweat, especially a Fulka, was not drunk there, except that he gave me a drink if there was a convoy (there was a blocky car).

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

gpyr, and the bot crashed? : D

passed, yes, masskilla. Thank you, I'll try as a thread, at my leisure. in a single. ;-)

p
passed 23.11.21

so that he quickly cleans the Travi (faster! even faster!: D), you need a bramble, but then the trouble with lightcut is likely (although it is not very relevant in grass), but it can be solved (with good rare boots, for example).

O
Obsessed 23.11.21

passed, that is, WITHOUT summons (albeit with a bloc) and INIGMA to really restrain the ardor of the consuls? % -0 damn it, I didn't notice during the intermission ..