3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 23.11.21 10:53 pm

DLS Pirates on the Licensed game (steam) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People, in anticipation of a discount on the Expanshon pack, asked the question: is it possible to run pirated (that is, not purchased) dlts on a licensed game.
Everything was simple for Skyrim - the add-ons looked like mods. That means they were included as mods.
But what about the Witcher? Especially with the steam version?
11 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 23.11.21

steam in offline mode and attach a pirate?

I
Ilya Rak 23.11.21

zagruzon
and how to do it? Does the executable change there or only content files?

k
krakaziabra 23.11.21

In theory, it is probably possible, but since the gog version is without protection, and the steam is with protection, which makes no sense to break, then you probably will not find the dlts, because as I understand the file architecture of gog and steam is somewhat different.

D
DrMors 23.11.21

xs guys, I have a license from GOG, I installed a pirated DLC on it (which, in fact, is no different from litsuhi, just the license owner leaked the instay to the network) installed it in offline mode, and all the ZBS! What I bought DLC, what I downloaded, there is no difference! And GOG doesn't swear

L
Levokos 23.11.21

[aVm] Mors
Because GOG is the unprotected version; there is no concept of pirate.

s
sdpqi 23.11.21

I put pirate Hearts of Stone on the licensed steam version. True, for this I downloaded the repack, installed it and pulled out the dls

I
Ilya Rak 23.11.21

sdpqi is
it possible in more detail? What does "pull out dls" mean? How to do this and then what to do with some "pulled out dlts"?

s
sdpqi 23.11.21

Ilya Rak
Of course, I can't vouch for the accuracy of all the folders and names, because the game is not installed now. You download any repack where the DLS is sewn and install it. In the directory with the installed pirate there is a DLC folder where there are DLCX-type folders, where X is the number, and one folder with a unique name (like hos, but I don’t remember). Completely copy the folder with a unique name to the DLC folder in the directory of the licensed version. When you enter the game, it will be, like, thank you for purchasing the DLS, which means the DLS has been cut off.

S
ShepardME13 23.11.21

[aVm] Mors
Are you talking about Hearts of Stone by chance?

D
DrMors 23.11.21

ShepardME13
Well, yes,
the guy there correctly wrote that there is no protection on the gog

S
ShepardME13 23.11.21

[aVm] Mors
Can't you tell me where you can download this DLS, I also have a lick from GOG.