3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaNat1k002 23.11.21 10:53 pm

How to remove technology from a character? (Starbound)

One and a half or two years ago I played the early versions of the game, there you could exhibit and shoot technologies yourself, but now it is only possible to get and change them among themselves. How do you get rid of them altogether? I probably played for 8-10 hours without these modules, got used to the game, then the quests rushed, interest in new things. It is annoying that on assignment they give me a special improvement for a suit for oxygen support, and after that it cannot be removed, and if changed, then for the same garbage, but better with protection. I want hard, waste of oxygen under water and in other airless places.
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoolDeadPool 23.11.21

Unfortunately, this cannot be done now, but if you want to waste oxygen under water, you can change the oxygen biochip (module) to any other.

F
FaNat1k002 23.11.21

So it seems that all these modules have an oxygen biochip. So far, I haven't reached mission 2, I'm having fun ..) The wiki describes it this way ..)

F
FoolDeadPool 23.11.21

For your activity on the forum you will receive a New Year's gift in the form of an "increase in the received daily bonuses x2". : 3