3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Experience mod (Fallout 4)

Guys for whom it is not difficult is there such a mod that changes the% of experience gained for tasks, modifications and killing at least one thing, well, best of all for tasks
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
smbdsmoke 23.11.21

banned in Google? you can do it, but there are already dozens of them, at least on the nexus.

E
Esthetix 23.11.21

And then, due to the boost of experience, you will get an over 200 lvl and unkillable enemies, as you will be a bum for equipment

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

Esthetix
ahahahahahha

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

CPAllianceP
I was looking for something, but the mod from the new version of the game does not work what are you all smart google

s
smbdsmoke 23.11.21

_FatShark_
should work. When updating, the config and the list of indexed archives simply fly off. And also, please, can I have some punctuation marks?

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

CPAllianceP
Okay, just lazy)

Y
Yarsis 23.11.21

Esthetix
will not receive, the game does not have autoleveling for mobs as it was in Skyrim or in 3 and NV

c
coolracer 23.11.21

_FatShark_
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/85/?

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

coolracer
This is the old version

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

Yarsis
+

D
DungeonmasterZZ 23.11.21

Even here, on the playground there are a couple of such mods, look

c
coolracer 23.11.21

_FatShark_
you speak as if something radically changed in the new one)

E
Esthetix 23.11.21

Yarsis
There is no autoleving, but there is an increase in the ability to use weapons, and with the bottom of the equipment there will be an ambush. My friend so the lvl set raised himself lvl, and wandered to the mutants not well, normally 4 damn with fat men and 1 with a bazooka 4 charger.

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

Esthetix
my gear is fine, all the more what difference does it make to you what kind of lvl I have

J
Jeff-xxx 23.11.21

_FatShark_ The
norms mod works with the latest patch.

_
_FatShark_ 23.11.21

Jeff-xxx
Well, it doesn't work for me after the patch, before I got 4000 experience right now, just 400 for the same task because I loaded the old save only this mod works right now for upgrading weapons or building

D
Dragon2055 23.11.21

For a long time this mod has been worth 2x experience, and everything works fine. Talking about 4 opponents with fat men and a bazooka is nonsense. This has never happened. I started the game with this mod 3 times, and there were no such situations. With 1 fat man, they came across at that in specific places (on a radio tower far in the east, not far from the corveg plant near a high shield and somewhere else in the south where there are arrows.

c
cypok001 23.11.21

there is also a mod more or less xp, it works fine, configured via nexus mod manager and that's it