3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 23.11.21 11:00 pm

How do I unlock other characters? (WWE 2K15)

How to open and what you need to do for this, please write gentlemen, share your screenshots and, if possible, guides on this matter FAQ /
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daemon 5647 23.11.21

I heard somewhere that they open up as you progress through your career.

R
Rock8 23.11.21

Daemon 5647

No, in the special mode showcase the rock vs CM Punk, I just completed 3 or 4 scenarios there, but everything is necessary in my opinion, well damn it's difficult, can someone tell me how to act at one time or another, rock is my favorite Persian.

R
Rock8 23.11.21

Everything went and unlocked by The rock :)

Y
Yasin Stump 23.11.21

and I merged all the fights into the piano fights, because when they start throwing you off, they get tic / tac-toe from the gamepad ((fucking prossysh what to poke

R
Roman Helper Hogs S 23.11.21

open in the career, the rest will be unlocked on litsuh later ... they will add the dls that they promised us, respectively, new Persians will open

L
Lord of summer 23.11.21

Roman Helper Hogs S
and when will it be added? (This is the first), and Edge can be played if I open it in showcase one more match? (This is the second)

R
Ruslan Muradov 23.11.21

how to unlock other fighters, sting kevin nash?

A
AHAPXICT_UA 23.11.21

I have almost everything open, I went through the history of feud of sina and punk, and triple and shawn.
His Persian NXT Almost did not pass

R
Ruslan Muradov 23.11.21

AHAPXICT_UA
and where to find this option the story - fuda cina and punk, and triple and sean?

F
FalcoNati1410 23.11.21

Well, Sting is immediately open in "Bonus Superstars", like in the roster, come in, and Stinger will be there. Kevin Nash unlocks during a 3v3 match in the Player and Michaels storyline. And to start any of these modes go to 2K Showcase.

A
AHAPXICT_UA 23.11.21

Ruslan Muradov
2K Showcase look in the menu

R
Ruslan Muradov 23.11.21

LukeHarper
I have such an option the bonus is super old

R
Ruslan Muradov 23.11.21

and also Randy Seedman and Bigelo Bambam, and why is there no Goldberg Billy Kidman, Steiner's cattle?

D
DARK-LOTOS 23.11.21

No way, they are not in the game, if you want, you take the editor and do or download ready-made with the community, if the game is fucking, and of course there are no rings of nitro TNT, etc. Although foreign sites began to make mods for the game, there are new rings and characters for the roster.

m
mr.Stng 23.11.21

DARK-LOTOS I've only seen character mods and nothing else. Can you link to a site where arenas and rings mods are available?

D
DARK-LOTOS 23.11.21

If you know English, then here you

go http://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.php?606-WWE-2K15-(PC)-Mods-Discussion I download myself from this site.
and here's another announcement of the trainer on the PC (it differs in that it has many functions for setting the types of matches, arenas, characters, etc.), of course, you can download it, but the author of the donut requires donation, so alas, we are waiting

h
hawk925 23.11.21

Bigelow will be later, there are no others in the game

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 23.11.21

Tell me where to get new wrestlers like Jeff Hardy, Goldberg, etc.

A
Andrey Razmeritsa 23.11.21

create

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 23.11.21

well well create hardy i'll see