3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxLP 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Concrete block textures (Watch_Dogs)

textures of concrete blocks appear in the game! How to remove them?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 23.11.21

MaxLP
Emm ... You described the problem, of course, badly, to put it mildly. Proceeding from the fact that you want to remove these textures, apparently you think that they are out of place? It doesn't matter in general, there are only 2 options:
1) "Textures" and other colored pieces blink and rotate right during the game. This is most likely the driver's fault. Well, or the video card is dead, but this is unlikely.
2) textures occasionally appear directly on top of another / are drawn at a certain distance. Here the game itself is to blame and it is decided either by the graphics settings or not at all.

M
MaxLP 23.11.21

I have already changed the Aips95 settings from maximum to minimum! all these combed blocks appear exactly! And yes they are out of place! They appear wherever they want and it infuriates!

A
Aips95 23.11.21

This cannot be anything other than an error in the game files. Check the game in the launcher if it's lick / download another repack. Otherwise it cannot be solved.

A
AL5 23.11.21

Aips95 What is
he talking about?

A
Aips95 23.11.21

Alexey594
Look at the 2nd screen - a concrete block has appeared right in the center, partly on the bench. And such blocks appear and disappear from him all over the city, it is impossible to face them. Obviously some files are missing. I remember my gta4 was unfinished - my city lods (a low-detailed version of objects) were drawn right on top of the city.
bloomm
The fact that there is no block on 1 screen, but on 2 is already at least not the norm.

b
bloomm 23.11.21

It seems to me that the blocks are all right where necessary.

M
MaxLP 23.11.21

Aips95
Thanks for the help!) I 'll try another repack download