3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odd_Oddsen 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Combining help from different workshops (Fallout 4)

Fallout has message lines that help pool resources from different workshops. And there is also distributed "Help" if you go directly to the machine of a separate workshop. There you can find items such as: purified water, watermelon, money (which are brought by shops), etc.
Question. Is it possible to combine all the "help" sections so that all the elements are summed up, and they can be taken at once in one workshop?
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vidgin 23.11.21

in-game way - no. All things are always in their locations. By laying supply lines, you get access to the trash of other locations during construction, i.e. you just get access, but the things themselves remain there.
Unfortunately, I don't know if there are any console commands that combine warehouses of different locations.

W
Wise fool 23.11.21

If you combine all the settlements with the main base (for example, with the Castle), then on the main base you can take everything at once.

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.11.21

And how to make it so that not to dangle in Sanctuary every time (I throw off junk there), but to use the weapon workbench, for example, in Diamond City or in Neighborhood. He shook his charisma, opened the supply lines, but I don’t know how to use this thing.

B
Barsagar 23.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Supply lines are laid only between your settlements. They combine the workbenches of these settlements in relation to Trash, i.e. resources for construction. Other things, such as weapons, do not move from one workbench to another. To connect 2 workbenches in different settlements with a supply line, you need to enter the construction mode in one of these settlements (no matter which one), go to the settler, and when you aim at him, the inscription about supply lines with the corresponding button will be highlighted below. Poke this button, and choose from the list to which settlement to supply. After that, the settler will be renamed to the supplier and will walk between the two settlements. From now on, these two settlements have a common resource base for construction and crafting.
If you need to combine 3 or more settlements, you can use two schemes.
1) connect each settlement with some specific, one and the same, settlement, which will be, as it were, the main one and supply lines will stretch from it to all the others.
2) a distant settlement can be connected by supply with the one that is closer, and the settlement that is closer to the main one. Or with a settlement that is even closer to the main one. Those. on one supply line to the main settlement there may be more than one settlement, but several. The main thing is that these lines do not break off anywhere.

s
serg5555555 23.11.21

I don't bother with these supply lines at all. Everything is 3 times simpler .. All the trash I have is crafted into simple components. If I need anything, I just take ALL the components and fly to the right settlement. Naturally, thanks to the pumped perk for the ability to teleport when overloaded.

O
Odd_Oddsen 23.11.21

Alex85
That's it, that the "help" section and money from the shops are not combined