3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agaress 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Similarities with the first part of The Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Music, slightly reworked versions of tracks from the first, part of the monsters, as proof of the fulfillment of the contract, a little appearance, and gloom, which was lacking in the second Witcher, the atmosphere returned.
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 23.11.21

Agaress Have
you already played chtolla? (((

F
Fatum Sibir 23.11.21

Downloaded demo for free and without sms, successful guy.

W
Wild rider 23.11.21

White Cold will be like in the first part. Only already quite real.

A
Agaress 23.11.21

I mean, according to the trailers, and in the presented video gameplay clips,

A
Aenmutus 23.11.21

Agaress
And that's stupid.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 23.11.21

rave

W
Wild rider 23.11.21

I also want to meet Alvin. The topic of time travel and the cause of the turning point in the boy's life were never fully revealed. There were only hints.
Who passed the first part, they will understand what I mean)

R
Renox 23.11.21

Wild Rider
Newfag did not read the saga and does not understand that Alvin is vyser. It's just an analogue of Ciri. Glory to the eggs that he will not be

D
Dimkinpark 23.11.21

But really, part 3 is similar to the first, the first part of the RPG and part 3 too, in the first part there was a witcher and in this one too, in the first part his name was Geralt and in this one too. DO THE DEVELOPERS KEEP US FOR FOOLS?
ps it's sarcasm.

W
Wild rider 23.11.21

Renox
"Newfag did not read the sagas"
Oldfags are filling. I have not read it and most likely I will not. Not such a fan to know the content of all Sapkowski's books.
Even if Alvin and the analogue of Ciri, the plot turned out great in the first part. Just because of this intrigue at the end. And a plot with a familiar character might not have had such an effect. And as if the developers did not add new Persians to the game. I am sure that not only Alvin copied the character / abilities of the book characters.

G
Geraltarch of Libya 23.11.21

Wild Rider
Alvin died. Yakov from Aldersberg is a boy, he just grew up during time travel.

W
Wild rider 23.11.21

Geraltarch of Libya
Exactly. But he could move to the future (and not only to the past) when that White Cold came. Therefore, in theory, he can still meet us in the plot. Well, there should be at least references to it.

B
BOJIAND 23.11.21

Nothing is clear from the trailers yet. The game can still be remade beyond recognition.

R
Renox 23.11.21

Wild Rider
does not need to be clever then, if you have not read it. You don't even understand the 5th part of the witcher's plot.

L
Lyokha-Bro- 23.11.21

Hare chewed to push through, it will come out, compare incomparable!

W
Wild rider 23.11.21

Renox
And you said this in vain. I only admit the possibility, and you say a categorical "no". First, don't speak for everyone. Your opinion is not the only correct one. Secondly, knowing that Alvin is a completely new character and I have every right to talk about him within the framework of the plot of the games, without getting into books. Third, and most importantly, you simply cannot know what the CD Project writers will come up with.

X
X7Combinator 23.11.21

Wild Rider
It is unlikely that Alvin will even be remembered - there was a cameo character, his story ended with 1 part. I ADVISE EVERYONE - READ THE BOOKS OF SAPKOVSKY - AN EXCITING READING, YES, AND IN YOUR FAVORITE UNIVERSE!

G
Ggame 23.11.21

the topic is not ice

T
TheBorsh 23.11.21

Renox
And you, I see Sapkowski here, that you understand everything?

Wild Rider
Join Combinator44. Books greatly increase the enjoyment of the game.

P
Pril balsam 23.11.21

Driving past some village of Velena, music from the First Witcher (Vizima) suddenly sounded, - such nostalgia surged ...