3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21 11:00 pm

Character classes (which one do you have ?, how to change) (The Last Remnant)

I would like to hear what class someone has (in particular, with Rush). And how did you get it. I'm also wondering if anyone got the Warlok or Ordainer class? Please write your answers! :)
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Um, why not take a look at the wiki and see a list of all the classes. The meaning of this topic is the same as the topic about weapons. After all, the Wiki has long described all the advantages of each class and the ways to get it.
http://lastremnant.wikia.com/wiki/Classes

U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21

Personally, I had a Swashbuckler class. I got it somewhere for 15-20 BR. I always walked with the mchy (the very first). Used only in two hands. I practically did not use Migia (a little at the beginning). With 40 BR began to use Herbs frequently (to obtain Vivification Herb). Klas has not changed. Right now, 68 BR is power 81, but the Guardian class has not been given. Of the requirements for him, only playing in strength and the development of physical skills should exceed magical ones (at least in Wikipedia, such a description). Right now, still Swashbuckler, really legendary, but the essence of this does not change. Started the game over. I run with axes in two hands. Vivification Herb decided to get it early, so I immediately used Herbs heavily before getting Vivification Herb. On 7-10 BR received the Freelancer class. Then I practically stopped using Herbs (they almost didn't kill my squads), and for about 30 BR I was given the Scout class. Right now BR 60. Legendary Scout class. I am tormented by the question, how miraculously get another class? The bonuses from this class do not suit me. The Guardian class is not given, bastards (again, I use Toko weapons with no magic at all, I imposed a ban on "grass" :) Power 76) !! It seems that the only solution is to try to get the Assassin class by picking up some one-handed weapon and running around with it for 10 hours (to swing the one-handed style of possession). Has anyone tried to solve similar problems? that the only solution is to try to get the Assassin class by picking up some one-handed weapon and running around with it for 10 hours (to swing the one-handed style of possession). Has anyone tried to solve similar problems? that the only solution is to try to get the Assassin class by picking up some one-handed weapon and running around with it for 10 hours (to swing the one-handed style of possession). Has anyone tried to solve similar problems?
And one more thing: on the old character, I already got Peerless Switchback V and Peerless Smash V (completely swinging type of blow). And on the new one (that with two axes) - Nimble Bladedancer V and Nimble Devil's Due V, and higher does not rise, although I use them every fight (there are other blows too, I took these as the most swinging ones as an example). Maybe this is related to the class?

U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21

2 RAK-76
I created the topic more because I wanted to know how people got the class in reality, and not how it is written in Wikipedia. There, of course, everything is well and simply described, but it does not always coincide with reality. There are written requirements for classes, but there is no clear instruction. So I wanted to hear the opinions of other people about how they got the class they aspired to (I'm talking about the fact that some classes may be easier to get at the beginning of the game, and some only upon reaching a certain BR or at the end of the storyline).

p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Okay, let's have a topic, please. I will answer you other questions:

"Of course, everything is well and simply described, but it does not always coincide with reality

." Very often this site helped me out, there is almost no wrong information there, but it can be incomplete.

"The Guardian class is not given, bastards (again, I use Toko weapons at all, I did not use" grass "banned :)"

The wiki states that the class you specified requires the use of Mystic arts and much more use of Item arts. According to you, this condition is not met. Another question is that you should get the ordainer class ... But this is the will of fate)) Although, there is an answer to this in the Wiki: "you cannot change: the 6th level of the fighter to the 6th level of the magician. You can change: the 6th level of the fighter to the 7th magician level ". So, most likely, once you reach the legendary class, there is no way to change it.

"on the old character I already got Peerless Switchback V and Peerless Smash V, on the new one (with two axes) - Nimble Bladedancer V and Nimble Devil's Due V, and it doesn't go higher"

The buildup of any, combat and non-combat skills is very capricious. As noted, the buildup is very dependent on the types of monsters (on the Ivalmoks, my health and AP were pumped pretty quickly). Also, the growth of skills is approximately equal with the growth of BR (on average, one new skill per rank). Perhaps in the new playthrough you have pumped more other hits (for example, other schools of magic or resonating edge from your own dual wield school). Therefore, there was not enough space on the peerless version. (By the way, resonating edge is much more useful, because it can cause "darkening in the eyes." And very often this skill was pumped to swift and peerless for me)

U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21

About the fact that you cannot change the class to another of the same level or lower - yes. But I think that master, legendary and other "titles" do not matter (Pagus with Lordly Healer became Bishop at 65 BR; Emmy: Legendary Ranger -> Cavalier). True, the wiki said that the greatest chance of getting a new rank occurs when the class requirements are met (it sounds awesome, but I couldn't translate it better). Already in the wiki it was said that the more the skills of the already received class are used, the less likely it is to get another class (again, as I understood this; if wrong, please fix it). Maybe that's the point. Although then it is not clear how to get a high-level rank?
I would still like to hear what rank you had, RAK-76! :)
And yet, in the wiki, in the class table it is written for Warrior, "Item Arts and Mystic Arts equal" is required, and in the explanation for the table, "... Warrior and Fencer require equal MA and CA". This moment is not entirely clear to me.
And even development implies the need for skills to be at the same level, or also that they should be overdeveloped not only evenly, but also to a sufficiently high level?
Now I have completed the quest "The Fiery Revolt" and run around with the received sword and shield in the hope that they will give the rank of Assassin (I have put the axes in my inventory for now).

p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Undead_Soul,
so that the skills are at the same level, or also the fact that they are overdeveloped not only evenly but also to a sufficiently high level

Most likely not to develop, but to apply. Another thing is that CA is not Item arts, and here Wiki contradicts itself.

I would still like to hear what rank you had, RAK-76! :) The

rank will say even now - 97. However, a lot has not yet been done, of the remnants, only the Fallen and the Seven have been defeated. I don’t remember the class, and I didn’t ask myself a similar question: it is quite possible that if the stats are pumped incorrectly, they will fall far behind the ideal, that no class bonus will help out. And yes, I'm pumping a magician from Rush.

ZY If I'm not mistaken, the Thaumaturge class, and the bonuses are appropriate. I’ll see how I’ll start the game.

p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Undead_Soul, you should be aware that after the end of the game and the start of a new one (at the same level or at a more difficult level), all ingredients will remain available, as well as all Daily / Weekly, all orbs and recipes (for using magic and item arts, respectively).

"Right now, I recently studied Crimson Flare for him. It's a cool thing, although I had to fuck up for the time being. But her damage is like Blackout V"

I thought so too, and decided to stop at Blackout. The rest is for beauty))

"just play (saving Irina the level so at 25 :)"

And they face huge problems, trying to defeat the Hell's Gate)) I read about this on the gambling forum, and more than once)

U
Undead_Soul 23.11.21

pAK-76, I have a question for you off topic. Does the damage of a unit in a squad depend on the parameters of the entire squad, or are these parameters purely indicative and serve to show the general characteristics of the squad. Or the damage depends only on personal weapons and strength (intelligence). This refers to the case when you put a veteran with a good weapon in a squad of fighters just hired in the guild, then the parameters of the entire squad grow solidly. And a special increase in damage for new units from this is not observed (I did not notice). Does this mean that the parameters of the squad do not affect the units in it, or did I not notice something?
And second, did you develop atlum generals as hand-to-hand fighters (except for David) or as magicians? They also beat me well with magic, but their strength is still greater than intelligence (S-74, I-52). So it is better for them to develop as hand-to-hand fighters?

And here on the forum, some wrote that the squad leader inflicts more damage. With which I disagree. It's just that the leader develops better than others and uses abilities more often - because of this it seems that he is the most powerful. And if he begins to develop another magical skill or another type of weapon control (for example, switching from two axes to a one-handed sword with a shield, with a weapon equivalent in damage), then his damage will be completely childish.

ZY And I did not know about the repeated passage of the game by an already developed character; thanks for the info.

p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Undead_Soul, let's start with.
1) I'm not 100% sure, but I very much suspect that the parameters of strength, intelligence, agility and something incomprehensible (each has its own) are the arithmetic mean for the entire squad and increase or decrease depending on the formation and its level. But the characteristics of the weapon are already calculated for each individual.
2) Emma / mi - melee with the "Allies" branch, David - melee with the "Invocations" branch and Blackout from the Arcana, Torgal - something in between with the "Evocations" and "Psionics" branches, Blocker - melee with the "Hexes" branch, Pagus - naturally a magician. About your question: it all depends on the style. I prefer magic and almost my entire squad casts it in one way or another.
3) The fact that the leader deals more damage depends on the formation. Most formations strengthen the leader, there are those that, on the contrary, give all the strength to support. However, if you put an unlevelled Burrow, bought at the end of the game, as a leader, nothing good will come of such a squad. And changing the style in the middle of the game is generally a rather stupid decision. I immediately banned Emiya from using one-handed.

e
eX_boY 23.11.21

people excuse me that it’s not vtemu, but tell me why my progress is not saved? How many I do not pass trying to save writes like attempt failed current in English. who can tell what to do to keep everything?

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

what's the point in different classes? from this the quality changes or what?
on skills, this will not affect because Rush can use EVERYTHING, as long as there are orbs and formulas

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

on my first playthrough, Rush was a schoolboy like Irina, but they were completely different in style and capabilities

A
AESMADAEVA 23.11.21

Lynxess The
stats, effectiveness of weapons, arts, etc. change from class.
I'm a ninja - Dual Wield + 5 / Safety / Rear Assault (xs how it affects - I didn't notice)
And a schoolboy - Safety / AP + 4 / Bludgeon + 2 / Recovery Focus

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

how to find out your bonuses?

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

what does safety mean?

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

toko wiki?

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

And what does the local issue weapon bonus mean or something like that?

A
AESMADAEVA 23.11.21

The bonus, as I understand it, is like a plus on the weapon + 1, + 2 (maybe I misunderstood)
Safety - xs, I did not find

p
pAK-76 23.11.21

Lynxess, Wiki. I will not say for sure, but there is an article there - effects. Not all are listed there, but still ...

Safety - safety. What did the Squares mean - xs.
Locall Issue seems to be a local application. That is, probably a bonus to the fact that it deals damage to one enemy.
And the bonus that you said - it gives from 10 to 50% (from +1 to +9, respectively) to the stats of the weapon and is permanent, does not increase in any way.

The bonuses depend on the classes ... The same as about the formation. There are 3 stages of formations, depending on the qualitative composition of the Group. Classes - 6 groups (the highest - Legendary, it seems). The wiki lists bonuses from the highest level of the class.

L
Lynxess 23.11.21

bullshit eo everything